• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one of the hoodies in the Saguaro colorway? thoughts?

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the OS sweats going for $118 on Ssense is ok to capitliaize? I know they go for lower sometimes but that’s uncertain. Wished they had more than black though as I already own a pair of black escobars.

bmb1243

Reaction score
Black Friday Have All Arrived...

View attachment 890257 View attachment 890258

Top Left to Right: Melange Thumper, Pink Silk Bomber, Slate Wool Bomber, Purple Villain, Purple Mercer Tee, Dune Pigtail Cardigan, Dolce Gabbana Shirts x3, AMI Mustard Beanie, CP Chelsea Boot in Black Leather
View attachment 890260

Stadium Black vs Stadium Slate
I’m keeping the Slate, if anyone is interested in the Medium Black Stadium at JE retail price, Free US domestic shipping. HMU
View attachment 890267

Did you get rid of the med black stadium?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing too major. But these tees reminded me why I love JE tees so much.

ED405802-53F3-4DBD-9250-B4039492F40A.jpeg

npa23

Reaction score
JE clothing looks better with Nikes than it does their own shoes. I've always said that, John is a huge Nike head

fdyla

Reaction score
The exact same thing happened to me and they fully refunded me.

Maybe you bought more recently, seems like their CS has gone up regarding quality issues from what I've seen on here the past year. This was right around 3 years ago. Otherwise I just got unlucky with CS but it happens.

One time when they were pretty small, they did all their refunds by hand or something and they ended up refunding me twice on a villain order so it kind of worked itself out. Still put me off from the modal blend though, but I think its a delicate fabric to begin with.

Last edited:

TheOpOg

Reaction score
JE clothing looks better with Nikes than it does their own shoes. I've always said that, John is a huge Nike head
I am going to have to strongly disagree with that. I love Nike as much as the next guy but that's such a broad statement. JE's main line has a small number of silhouettes and they all look exceptional with JE clothes/denim. Out of Nike's huge range of shoes there is only a handful of silhouettes that even come close to complimenting his clothes as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads