• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally random question, but I just bought a house so naturally need a new washer/dryer. Anyone know which style and brand would be the best for handling delicate pieces like JE? Thanks!!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone with the creepers, can you please comment on sizing? did you take your same CP size (ie 1 size down) from normal nike sneaker size?

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally random question, but I just bought a house so naturally need a new washer/dryer. Anyone know which style and brand would be the best for handling delicate pieces like JE? Thanks!!

Front loading washer or any that doesn't use an agitater (the thing that spins in the middle on cheaper washers)
I'd suggest a dryer but I don't use it on any clothes I care about.

timofay

Reaction score
Got a curve tank for $30 shipped from Notre. Was debating picking up a throw.. but it isn't anything special at the end of the day. W/o the JE logo on the bottom I'd never consider it

Falkor

Reaction score
Does TO and Van still carry JE at Holt Renfrew? I know the Calgary location got rid of all stock. If so, Black Friday sale is supposedly 40-50% off on most menswear.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
some steals on fwrd.

small forest raglan hoodie for $139
large black means rider for $1330

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size should I get in cp Chelsea’s? I wear 43 in JE high tops and 10.5 in Nike/jordans

illogic

Reaction score
Does TO and Van still carry JE at Holt Renfrew? I know the Calgary location got rid of all stock. If so, Black Friday sale is supposedly 40-50% off on most menswear.
I don't think Holt Renfrew in Vancouver carries JE anymore. I was there a couple of weeks ago and wanted to see if they had any raglan crewnecks or hoodies to try on but couldn't find any JE stuff.

sogood

Reaction score
What size should I get in cp Chelsea’s? I wear 43 in JE high tops and 10.5 in Nike/jordans

I’d recommend going with the same size as your JE Highs - I wear a 42 in both (plus CP Achilles).

c_m_c

Reaction score
Well well well, who's gonna be taking these Ls on the SNKRS app tomorrow?

1 L down, 8 more to go lol

Btw, I was able to get to get "in line" on desktop nike.com/launch/ while the app was just all errors.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1 L down, 8 more to go lol

Btw, I was able to get to get "in line" on desktop nike.com/launch/ while the app was just all errors.

Same, then I got the "Didn't Get'em" L message. 9 L's in 2 hours might be some kind of record lol.

Falkor

Reaction score
I don't think Holt Renfrew in Vancouver carries JE anymore. I was there a couple of weeks ago and wanted to see if they had any raglan crewnecks or hoodies to try on but couldn't find any JE stuff.
Kinda figured, it was heavily discounted last year during Christmas, that usually means the brand was being phased out. Well that's unfortunate.

fdyla

Reaction score
Indigo Masa @ $313 on Notre if anyone wants to cop / get a credit card refund if they already copped.

Every size avail

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads