John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

I'm 6' about 190 XL [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. longong

longong Member

Bleeckers are baggier than the Escobar but a little shorter. Both might be a bit short on you. I'm around 6 feet and they fit almost perfect. So I'm guessing it'll be too short for someone that tall.

3. optimaasprime

I could have size L but I don't need leggings. I use those to run in. Escobars are longer.

4. longong

longong Member

Yes, I worded that wrong, I meant the bleeckers are baggier and shorter than the Escobar

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014

5. optimaasprime

Honestly you could achieve the same fit by sizing down. The leg they tapered a lot better than the first run of bleekers. But I'm not trying cause that's not the fit I'm achieving. I even sized up on my escobars to avoid the long john look.

6. Dynamics

Dynamics Senior member

Flash Dual Fullzip in both black and grey restocking when?

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014

7. flyindarkness

flyindarkness Senior member

Honestly, the Gap collab is not that bad.
    Yeah, Riri zippers are good but the ones on Gap (IDEAL) is not bad at all.
    99% of you won't be able to tell the fucking difference of the quality between them zippers without the branding.
    If fit is the problem I can understand, but if you are complaining and thinking the product is so much inferior because of a 5 inch zipper?
    I don't know, maybe I'm the crazy one.
    After all, the Gap collab is priced at almost third of the JE mainline price.

Personally, I think JE is really awesome just going straight to his core products and offered Gap to basically make a replica. Which is the reason his collection was probably the most successful out of the entire GQ lineup.

8. longong

longong Member

the only positive comment to my question so far. in the picture the zipper looked almost like the zippers on the main line's escobar sweats so i thought they used riri zippers on there as well. but i was informed it was not and was iffy.
    if its the same, looks the same, smoothly zips. i'd be happy with it.
    the fit is a bit different but as long as its not too baggy i'd be fine with it.
    i just hope the material used on the pants aren't going to be horrible/cheap. i want it to be closer to the JE material.
    which is why i asked if its like the bleeckers. cause the bleeckers are thinner, i'd like it to be closer to the heavier weight of the escobars.
    but was told it was worse. which on not sure if he meant material wise or fit wise.

i haven't received my pants in yet so i'm waiting on that to judge them myself. was just asking for reassurance that i didn't make the wrong purchase getting them when i could've spent a little more for the real thing. if it's not too far off material wise and is just a bit more baggy i'd be fine.

but the comments made me feel like i made the wrong purchase. oh well, im going to wait until i get them to see myself.

9. Sunset 29

Sunset 29 Member

It it absolutely ridiculous that I cannot talk to a person. The phone number for customer care they show is 855 425-5986 and when calling you get a message that says the mailbox is full, good-bye
    My son ordered something online and they messed up the order, I've already sent 4 emails and nothing.
    I will not allow him to order again.

10. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Our weekend email auto-reply states that you will be contacted the following business day. We received this email Saturday, and someone will be getting back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The number you listed is for Apartment Number 9, are you trying to contact them?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014

11. mcking

mcking Senior member

Haha damn he got his mom on john elliott.. It's real out here.

12. Sunset 29

Sunset 29 Member

I am not trying to contact apt 9, I am trying to contact John Elliot & co by phone do you have a number I have already sent 4 emails when is shortly

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

:lurk:

:rotflmao:

14. Bash Tian

Bash Tian Senior member

the kid clearly should have had an adult place the order for him.

15. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

lol