• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So pissed on the sizing of the Nimbus. Waited all this time for a restock and they definitely run smaller than the rest of the Cast 2’s. Does anyone know if these stretch out A LOT with wear? I have a lot of JE denim from this season and they fit nothing like the others. Also if anyone is looking to get rid of a 33 or possibly even a 34 in Nimbus let me know please

Mine have stretched a fair amount and I’ve worn them less than 10 times. I don’t think they’ll loosen up like my Coast2 have but I’m okay with that tbh.

Sheeky

Reaction score
I’m going to start asking to pay extra to have JE ship USPS. I live in Connecticut and it takes at LEAST a full week w/ UPS.. so my Nimbus’ shipped out last Friday, anddddd they’re lost. UPS can’t tell me where they are. Sweet. @MIKE_JE

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
71 this morning and feels awesome!

50F6A41D-67C3-4AD5-A19A-1562BE0C4468.jpeg

suisunfleet

Reaction score
So pissed on the sizing of the Nimbus. Waited all this time for a restock and they definitely run smaller than the rest of the Cast 2’s. Does anyone know if these stretch out A LOT with wear? I have a lot of JE denim from this season and they fit nothing like the others. Also if anyone is looking to get rid of a 33 or possibly even a 34 in Nimbus let me know please
I wore mine for 2 days and they stretched out pretty much a whole size already. I don't know how much stretch you're looking for exactly but I can say they stretch a considerable amount.

ChronBong

Reaction score
Damn might have to pull the trigger on that shearling thumper on END... was holding out for a heavier winter coat but at that price its singing my name

its not even warm enough for winter and u have to layer the **** out of it.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wool stadium just arrived. Saks did a crappy job on the packaging. The box looks like it’s been tampered with due to the poor taping job. Geez! Anyways, stoked! Fit pics later this evening.

Last edited:

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Mine have stretched a fair amount and I’ve worn them less than 10 times. I don’t think they’ll loosen up like my Coast2 have but I’m okay with that tbh.

I wore mine for 2 days and they stretched out pretty much a whole size already. I don't know how much stretch you're looking for exactly but I can say they stretch a considerable amount.

Thanks guys I got a 32 and they are not so tight that I can’t get them on but they are much tighter than all my other Cast 2’s in the same size. I may just keep them. I think one size up would definitely be good but they are sold out

ChronBong

Reaction score
I know this isnt the right thread to ask but when is this Aime Leon Dore overcoat coming out? ive been waiting to buy this damn thing. they already released other stuff but i havent seen this?

aime

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this isnt the right thread to ask but when is this Aime Leon Dore overcoat coming out? ive been waiting to buy this damn thing. they already released other stuff but i havent seen this?

aime

this coat is fire

lavender grits

Reaction score
chiming in to ask for the pleated chinos in size 0 next time they drop/restock. love the look but imagine a size 1 is way too big.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how are people liking their ONYX so far? hows the stacking? TTS? Compared to Nero and Carbons how do they fit?

ChronBong

Reaction score
how are people liking their ONYX so far? hows the stacking? TTS? Compared to Nero and Carbons how do they fit?
TTS yes, i just got mine yesterday. Im going to get the waist shortened, i have 30" waist so i got 34" JE, gonna cut about 2 1/2-3 inches.

stacking is great, just similar to other cast 2 sizes. i got a really good detailed one, whiskers match evenly on both ends :D

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No one here can answer that bruh...You know how the seasonal drops work. Same as JE. Releases whenever they feel like it lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads