• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
Did you break both feet? Or is there an explanation for those dual walking boots?

Ahaha! I take it you won't be buying the suicokes next season. To my defense (I've gotten that are you alright a few times) they're comfy and great for when I'm running my errands.

koalii

Reaction score
So I got the coasts in yesterday and when I opened the package and took out the jeans, I heard a snap sound and something popped and hit my dresser. Turns out one of the little Button things near the pockets on the front snapped off before I even had a chance to try on the jeans.

Has this happened to anyone else? So random and I wonder how that could have happened..
This happened to me, actually mine arrived broken. I emailed customer service and they refunded me 15% since I wanted to keep the jeans anyway. I was happy with that.

blue2007

Reaction score
Those of you that have altered old cut denim to the new cut, did you simply use the measurements from the new cut and gave them to the alteration place? Is that best way to go about? I guess one should wear the fresh denim for a while until it stretches a bit and then measure with the old cut?

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those of you that have altered old cut denim to the new cut, did you simply use the measurements from the new cut and gave them to the alteration place? Is that best way to go about? I guess one should wear the fresh denim for a while until it stretches a bit and then measure with the old cut?

I brought in a pair of my favorite fitting cast 2 updated fit and just had them match that from the knee down. In retrospect I would've done the whole leg matched perfectly but I was worried because the old cast 2's I had didn't have much stretch and I was worried about a blow out.
Also try and have them alter from the inseam rather than the outseam.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick shot of the Wool Stadium before I hit the gym. I agree, the jacket is very thin. I kind of like the weight. Virgin wool quality seems good. I like the lining. Leather on the pockets and shoulders could be thicker. Came quite wrinkled though as it slid down the bag in the box. Overall I’m happy. Would have been happier with the Saks deal though.

image.jpg

timofay

Reaction score
anyone looking to get rid of an iridescent bomber in XL? Please let me know...grail and cant find one :(

vze3pspi

Reaction score
Just got coast denim in honest opinions please. They feel nice minus waist being tad big. Excuse shoes and lulu tank lol (511 172Lb)
IMG_3651.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3649.JPG

Last edited:

Jipz

Reaction score
Got Coast 2 size 30 available for trades in size 31 OR selling for how much I got it for. Preferably a trade.

Otherwise returning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads