• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly can't spot any of the adjustments made to the jackets besides the obvious collar on the stadium, they look like the same jackets... stoked for everyone who was able to afford one, I think they're a good investment.

rbroseph

Reaction score
For this year's Blackmeans Rider it looks like they used the smaller Riri GEBOG zips on their pockets and sleeves just like their mainline rider's - last year they had the full size branded ones which looked off in my opinion - so that's an improvement.

Their Blackmeans stadium has 2 less pockets than last years - and the collar as you mentioned.

That's all I noticed based of images, probably a few other minor improvements/changes

djkillahcam

Reaction score
For this year's Blackmeans Rider it looks like they used the smaller Riri GEBOG zips on their pockets and sleeves just like their mainline rider's - last year they had the full size branded ones which looked off in my opinion - so that's an improvement.

Their Blackmeans stadium has 2 less pockets than last years - and the collar as you mentioned.

That's all I noticed based of images, probably a few other minor improvements/changes
Which 2 pockets on stadium ?

EDIT: Nevermind, just compared to last years pics. Damn, that's wack af. Wish they kept those.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Yeah I need to offset the cost of today's stadium, so my Grailed is about to be lit guys. Think I'm gonna sell Washed Black Paneled Bomber, OS Crewneck Pullovers, Mr P Distressed, and some Supreme if anyone's interested.

good luck on grailed man, people lowball like 50% all day everyday. you list it for $300 people will offer you $150 lol

djkillahcam

Reaction score
good luck on grailed man, people lowball like 50% all day everyday. you list it for $300 people will offer you $150 lol
Been selling JE and Supreme on Grailed for 2 years. I'm pretty firm and never let my stuff go for that low. Sometimes it takes a month to sell something, but there's always someone out there willing to grab for asking price.

604skyline

Reaction score
apologize in advance for the dumb post, any idea where to find a brand new pair of dillon indigo size 28?

thanks

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Probably about to grab the Onyx from Mr.P but wanted to check before I grabbed them - do they really fit larger than other Cast 2? I'm a 28 so sizing down wouldn't really be a possibility for me

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably about to grab the Onyx from Mr.P but wanted to check before I grabbed them - do they really fit larger than other Cast 2? I'm a 28 so sizing down wouldn't really be a possibility for me
I find them to fit exactly the same as all my other Cast 2’s. The only pair openly known to fit differently are the Dillon Indigos which JE suggests sizing up from your usual size on.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
I find them to fit exactly the same as all my other Cast 2’s. The only pair openly known to fit differently are the Dillon Indigos which JE suggests sizing up from your usual size on.

Cool - I know a few people were saying they had less taper from knee down so I didn't know if they ran larger or if it was just a slight variance. Thanks man

Lloydham

Reaction score
Copped the blackmeans stadium... most money I've ever spent on a clothing item. I'm gonna go throw up now

You and me both!! I was sweating while checking out. Been wanting a nice leather jacket for years and the subtle details like the moto pleating pushed me over the edge, this was the one to jump on. I might have to load up my Grailed too.

Xxcapo

Reaction score
Just a slight variance.
A 31 in Nero fits me really tight, and a 30 in Onyx is actually looser in the legs than a 31 Nero... also my normal waist size is 32 in most brands so. I’d say the Onyx legs in a 30 fit like the legs of a 32 Nero... but the waist is tighter in the 30 Onyx. Hope this helps

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A 31 in Nero fits me really tight, and a 30 in Onyx is actually looser in the legs than a 31 Nero... also my normal waist size is 32 in most brands so. I’d say the Onyx legs in a 30 fit like the legs of a 32 Nero... but the waist is tighter in the 30 Onyx. Hope this helps

The fit of the onyx in the waist is the same for me compared to my other JE denim. The only variance i noticed is from knee down but as mentioned before it’s a slight difference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads