• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for John Elliott LS Button Up/ Shadow red size small /1. If anyone can point me in that direction, that would be great. Thanks

Good luck. Been looking for one myself for months now. Lol

vaeMD

Reaction score
picked up the blackmeans rider, interested to try it out.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
lol I wonder what the return rate will be on the Blackmeans item. I have a feeling JE+ will soon change return policy when too many people start wearing and returning items.

Meanjeans2

Reaction score
Layover Off-Duty Wear.. First Chill of the season. JE staples Villain Hoodie and Mercer Tee in Maroon and Obsidians.

Re: Obsidians. Worn them a LOT machine washed them 4x in Cold, Hang Dry, Steamed press..and Still The Blackest of the Black, No Fading, No Dye Rubbing Off, No White spots..

Awesome to see how they're holding up!
Have you noticed if the factory-made creases and stacks died when you washed them?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol I wonder what the return rate will be on the Blackmeans item. I have a feeling JE+ will soon change return policy when too many people start wearing and returning items.
I think that was more of a problem in the past when they used safety pins to attach the tags. They now place the tags in places to make that sort of thing difficult. I don’t think too many people are wearing the stuff out then returning unless you know something I don’t.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copped the blackmeans stadium... most money I've ever spent on a clothing item. I'm gonna go throw up now

You rock all those slp and amiri items. Those all cost less? Jacket is nice no doubt. You probably will get use out of it. I got the rider but would like the stadium if I had the extra cash

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
You rock all those slp and amiri items. Those all cost less? Jacket is nice no doubt. You probably will get use out of it. I got the rider but would like the stadium if I had the extra cash

lol wrong Kam?

Rider is very nice. Not sure if it's the pics but the only thing throwing me off is the width of the belt? Maybe it's just me. Quality is there for sure. I would've strongly considered it if I didnt snatch a calf amiri a week ago.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol wrong Kam?

Rider is very nice. Not sure if it's the pics but the only thing throwing me off is the width of the belt? Maybe it's just me. Quality is there for sure. I would've strongly considered it if I didnt snatch a calf amiri a week ago.
Too thin?

lavender grits

Reaction score
Picked up the stadium. Yeah, I've bought cars for less money than this, but I passed on a lot of outerwear I liked this season (wool stadium, bogota, thumper T2) waiting for leather jackets. My thought is if it's A+ quality and fits great then I can clean a lot of older gear out of my closet. If the sizing is off I'll just send it back.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Too thin?

I want to say the belt and belt buckle are on the wide side. The rivets as well. I mean it still looks great regardless. You will not find another leather for close to that price that offers the same quality and look. Believe me, I drove myself nuts trying to find the perfect one.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I need to offset the cost of today's stadium, so my Grailed is about to be lit guys. Think I'm gonna sell Washed Black Paneled Bomber, OS Crewneck Pullovers, Mr P Distressed, and some Supreme if anyone's interested.
Size on mr p?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads