• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You like the Casey? Have had several on various wishlists over the last couple of seasons.

The Casey is amazing. I have two and they by far are the best fitting of Acne's sweatshirts. I have a few of their College sweatshirts and have tried on a bunch of their others.

Last edited:

J23

Reaction score
5CE09C7F-A396-48E7-BE3B-059DAD581FAE.jpeg
Slate Raglan
Cotton Classic Crew
Nimbus
Vandals

ptr1988

Reaction score
Looking for John Elliott LS Button Up/ Shadow red size small /1. If anyone can point me in that direction, that would be great. Thanks

Xxcapo

Reaction score
Anyone want my size 31 Onyx before I return? I think I paid $310 for them so just add Paypal fee + shipping. Probably $330-340?

vaeMD

Reaction score
tried on the exclusive bloomingdales leather jacket with the shearling collar while i was in santa monica — significantly heavier/thicker than the summer rider.

Lloydham

Reaction score
Anybody happen to have the Blackmeans Stadium jacket and the JE Aluminum Flight and/or 4th Collection FOG bomber? Trying to figure out my sizing for the drop today. Will be my biggest clothing purchase of my life and I don't wanna miss the mark. 6'0" 175 with broad shoulders. I wear a large in both the jackets mentioned but my Aluminum Flight is big on me. As some user said a couple weeks ago, it's yuge. If the Stadium is like that I prob need M but I don't want it to be all constricting and ****.

EDIT: Found the cached version of the page for the Blackmeans last year and compared the sizing chart to the Aluminum Flight and I think it's clear I need a Large. Should have done that before my post.

Last edited:

vaeMD

Reaction score
How’d you like it? How was the fit?

i felt that the armholes were slightly smaller and higher than on my pitch black rider but i don’t know if that had more to do with the unbroken-in / heavier leather.

overall the construction, fit and feel were impeccable and i think the thicker leather / heavier feel has something to do with that. the shearling collar style-wise isn’t for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads