• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Picked up a scar tank yesterday. Pretty stoked about it.

Will there be a fall release of the curved-hem u-neck? It looks pretty fantastic, but it's sold out in grey.

Are the Escobar sweatpants coming back this fall as well?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get a chance to measure your tanks?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Picked up a scar tank yesterday. Pretty stoked about it.

Will there be a fall release of the curved-hem u-neck? It looks pretty fantastic, but it's sold out in grey.

Are the Escobar sweatpants coming back this fall as well?

The Escobar sweats are coming this fall - this will be the very first release of them, ever. They will be available in all black, the grey duo I posted, and light grey/black. Here's a teaser...

The curved-hem u-neck in grey will be back, in a slightly different shade of grey. Here is a preview of that.

All of this should drop on or around July 15th. Styleforum & our Instagram will be the first to know.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Did you ever get a chance to measure your tanks?

The Classic Crew and the Scar Tank are almost exactly the same length size for size. The Mercer is slightly longer in back. I still need to pull exact measurements. I believe either one should have sufficient length.

Last edited:

Alricson

Reaction score
When do you guys restock your stuff? I'm never able to buy anything cause nothings in stock :(

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

When do you guys restock your stuff? I'm never able to buy anything cause nothings in stock :(

We will have a full restock of all our terry/sweat items in early May. The Flash, Riga, & Villain are all coming back soon.

Our denim won't be re-stocked until on or around July 15th, at which point all of F/W drops.

Last edited:

artfullydodged

Reaction score
Medium mercer tank is 27.5" in the front and 29" in the back, 19" pit to pit.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Villain crew neck is pretty dope, fit is really nice, slim and not skinny, 39 chest and a medium.

The best part is you can unzip the sides and then underneath the front there are holes for your hands... like a reverse hoodie pocket.

There is also a seam horizontal along the front and additional seam details at the underarms, riri zip and nice touches all around. Reminds me of wings and horns before that brand went downhill along with price increases.

Def looking forward to the next drops, will get some sort of hoodie / sweater in olive and the sweatpants for sure.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Villain crew neck is pretty dope, fit is really nice, slim and not skinny, 39 chest and a medium.

The best part is you can unzip the sides and then underneath the front there are holes for your hands... like a reverse hoodie pocket.

There is also a seam horizontal along the front and additional seam details at the underarms, riri zip and nice touches all around. Reminds me of wings and horns before that brand went downhill along with price increases.

Def looking forward to the next drops, will get some sort of hoodie / sweater in olive and the sweatpants for sure.

Thanks Dbear - glad you like it! :slayer:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who own the Cast / Nimbus jeans; have they stretched at all? I'd like to get a pair when they restock, but I'm unsure which size I should get. The thigh looks a bit narrow for me on the 31's, but the 32's look like they would fit only if they didn't stretch at all in the top block/waist.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

People who own the Cast / Nimbus jeans; have they stretched at all? I'd like to get a pair when they restock, but I'm unsure which size I should get. The thigh looks a bit narrow for me on the 31's, but the 32's look like they would fit only if they didn't stretch at all in the top block/waist.

All fabric will stretch a bit. That said, since these are washed vs. raw, they should stretch about 1/2 size, and will recover if washed. Hope that helps. I'd welcome anyone else's opinion who owns them!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Will the u necks be restocked in may also? Looking to pick one up to try

Hey, if you would like a Classic U-Neck (straight hem), send me a PM and I may be able to fill the order. All our Curve U-Necks in White & Black are going to our stockists, which means they will be available, just not directly through us. I have a few sizes in Grey for the Curve U-Neck as well. Let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to work something out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads