John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. hermesonly

hermesonly Senior member

Flying a day trip to LA to check out JE sale.. in Thumper Masa Black, Obsidians, JE Hi’s and Ami Paris shirt.

7521381D-AD64-484C-8605-4B4FC01A82F1.jpeg

In Line for the JE Friends and Family Sale..
    95FCD01C-7291-4552-BC7D-0E908B19EACA.jpeg

So, I flew in for the day to check out the JE sale. I got in around 11am and there were a few guys in line, took me around 15-20 mins to get in. Once inside I went to the Mediums and grabbed a few of my grails from S9 and S7.. then I beelined for the shoes (since i have 2 request for proxy for those $60 JE lows). There were no JE Hi's and the JE lows were limited to Grays and Pink from size 40 and up. I got the Grays JE Lows for $60 which was a GREAT deal.

The stock is what they have out.. There are a lot from S7, S9. I manage to get some of my wishlist from S7, S9..

Storm Jacket, Small $80 (this jacket is superoversized I sized down from Medium)
    Coach Silk Shirt in Black, Small $60 (Small fits just perfect not too baggy)
    Paneled Shirt $60
    JE Lows Gray $60
    Jellyfish Duffel $30

All for about $320

I almost bought a Jellyfish shirt $50 (I think), which I already have and wanted doubles but end up not getting it.. I tried on a utility/safari jacket with fur trim but I have a similar ones.. Some of the stuff I saw are .. Furry Bogota jackets, Crinkly Bombers.. There was a few bomber jacket in Gray which was the last release of S9... I saw a small Sail jacket..

In the jeans department.. not much.. some Dohas, those panelled hemmed ones and a few cast 2 shorts in Olive, White $40.. The sizes are slim pickings on the jeans.. I didnt check the bottoms. I did see a few raglan crews in Oak, Dune..a Kake in a white-ish shade in small or med.. lots of tees, sashikos in black, curve and oversize tee. All in all, my day trip to LA was worth it due to the fact I got some of my grails from S9. Would I do it again, Yes I would.
    I met a few of JE reps in the house.. they were wonderful and helpful. Thanks JE for the invite.. it was a great experience for me.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017 at 9:45 PM

2. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

3. TheOpOg

TheOpOg Well-Known Member

Somebody said they had a good selection of XXL. If somebody heads there and wants to make a little money let me know. If you give me a shout out to what they have I will PayPal upfront with extra on top.

Would love a Maroon (Raglan hoodie or crewneckyr) or slate crewneck. Jackets or 36 denim. Please let me know. Thanks!

4. hermesonly

hermesonly Senior member

Hello..I updated my post and yes, I'll take pics tomo when I get home and post accordingly... It was a fun sale!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017 at 9:10 PM

5. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Reading @hermesonly posts and pics always leave me feeling content. you rock

Wish I could get that storm jacket, the dune and oak Raglan crews, and the black coaches shirt, and some tees. Would be epic. Send me the left overs in size M JE. I'll pay up

6. JohnBotsford

JohnBotsford Active Member

If they have a Sail Pullover in XS or S today can someone lmk? I can PayPal and throw a little extra in (unless its listed for $600 like someone previously mentioned and then I'm not interested). Thanks in advance.