1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

There are two bomber jackets due out in January in Dune and Midnight - lightweight Japanese sun-dried compacted cotton.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Dynamics

Dynamics Senior member

My first Villain came in today and pretty much fits the same. I knew it was slim-fit, but it does feel a tad tight. Would like it to be a little more relaxed, especially when layering. I would probably exchange it for a Large but reading their policies I see that isn't allowed on international orders (Canada).

3. fdyla

fdyla Well-Known Member

Do you have good length? One of the main reasons I'm deciding to size up is the length issue. The terry cloth should loosen up as you wear it so the tightness shouldn't be too big of a problem as long as it's just a tad tight right now.

4. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

Welp [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  5. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Someone just offered $400 for a clash crew and nobody even blinks.

6. younglee

younglee Active Member

Originally I ordered Villain hoodie in sz Medium which was too big if you guys remember the pictures so I exchanged it to sz Small. Already had it for few weeks, although first it felt pretty snug but cotton looses bit so now its perfect and definatelly satisfied of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also I pulled trigger on that JExGap snap button shirt and since only item I own from JE is that Villain hoodie so cant really compare, but I bet its bit boxier than the real deal, but the quality is decent in my opinion and Im pretty satisfied since I got it for -30% off. Sz Small aswell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My measurements 5'5" and 145lbs. Sorry about sockless/shoeless, was too lazy 8)

1 person likes this.
  7. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Just received my dark grey escobars and couldn't be happier. A lot more comfy than my Nike fleece tech.
    Really regretting not picking up the Alma's during the sale now. @JohnElliottCo you guys are probably busy with S/S15 but will there be a restock on the black Alma's?

8. younglee

younglee Active Member

waiting on my dark grey escobars aswell, cant wait!

9. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

Those fits look great. how is the material on the gap snap button?

10. sussi

sussi Senior member

As I already own gre villain hoodie an crewneck + riga and black villain hoodie and flash dual zip, I got grey dual zip from JE sale and it is thinner fabric than on black one, but I love it. I have to get dark grey villain and flash + pitch black and sand villain. And can't wait for than new hoodie from SS collection to drop. And regret that I didn't cop clash crew in midnight cw. I never had a hoodie that would fit me so nice as John Elliot hoodies do.

11. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

Also i must have tried every single code ever on the Gap JE stuff. Literally tried emailed codes, personal codes, site codes, but can't ever get them to work with the GQ stuff. How on earth are you doing it?

12. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

Sometimes they have codes that have no exclusions, you just have to wait.

13. auto-bite

auto-bite Well-Known Member

Just received my hoody and I have to say I love this thing. Only thing I would suggest is to size up since its super slim.

14. 604skyline

604skyline Active Member

are the Rebels' coming back at all? prefer the short sleeve versions, do not see them listed at all on the website?

15. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

Every code i've ever received always has the fine print exclusion for the GAP GQ items though and i get all the gap emails also for the promos so im not sure what im missing here

16. superstaarrrr

superstaarrrr Well-Known Member

Now you got me worried about the size. My medium villain hoodie should be arriving today in the mail. I'm about 5'7, 155 lbs, and 38' chest. I'm hoping the medium doesn't fit too big. I like the slim fit as well.

17. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Can we please use spoilers when quoting images and giant posts?

18. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

[​IMG]

19. carloso

carloso Senior member

I'm 5'6", 160lbs, 38 chest and medium fits perfect on me, if anything just a tad bit long

20. Dynamics

Dynamics Senior member

Nah. Pretty much fits the same in your pics. I'm going to take some pics this weekend.