• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rule of next Columbus day sale. Columbus20 is the code. 20% off. Just picked up the flannel! Been waiting to pick this up

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice! Who ever has stadium jacket money that's great deal haha

Agreed. Haven't seen other retailers with black sleeves. Rule of next always has discount codes for holidays

Good deal on the shirts, alma sweats and long sleeve rebel.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Agreed. Haven't seen other retailers with black sleeves. Rule of next always has discount codes for holidays

Good deal on the shirts, alma sweats and long sleeve rebel.

Amen. Someone should buy all the JE + from there, 20% off and no tax Is a hot deal!
Just waiting on that M65 to have a good discount haha I'll probably have to wait till end of the season... Timeless pieces

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
Help what size should I get the stadium in? I wear XL-L in villain hoodies L in villain crew necks and tees. Deciding between size XL and L but idk which would be better

fl1992

Reaction score
fit pics of teddy are much appreciated if anyone else has one (besides the most recent one a few pages back)

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Help what size should I get the stadium in? I wear XL-L in villain hoodies L in villain crew necks and tees. Deciding between size XL and L but idk which would be better
Lol hurry before they are gone! Whichever fit you like more. Personally I'm not far off from your size, I would most definitely get XL.

dantatzai

Reaction score

I have the stadium and although they say the terry stretches - it doesn't that much cuz of the satin lining - that being said - u might have the same in between sizing so to speak like the 41 overshirt u said though this may be better cuz the shoulder width in the same size is wider so I'd say large should be good/ xlarge may be too big for ur liking but would be less fitted obviously

Last edited:

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
I got L I compared sizing to a bomber I had just hope it isn't too tight! Awesome deal though

dantatzai

Reaction score

I got L I compared sizing to a bomber I had just hope it isn't too tight! Awesome deal though

It's a really great jacket and lightweight too! I'm close to your sizing as well and have the large! Hope it works out!

emprah

Reaction score
Is Columbus20 the promo code? If so, its not working for me.

aaronj15

Reaction score
The Co-Mix is a jersey that almost has the feel of a knit sweater in it's construction, and is slightly heavier. It will also cost the same as our current basic tee offerings.

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. I always wished your shirts were a tad heavier but not by much. With no price jump these tee's are looking good so far

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads