• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crossbones

Reaction score
While we wait for JE to release his formal wear. Are there any brands you would reccomend for good fitting sport coats?

I'm sure there are more knowledgable people on other parts of this forum, but Suitsupply has great sport coats with a really good price/quality ratio. Tried some on when I was in their Seattle store and was very impressed.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there are more knowledgable people on other parts of this forum, but Suitsupply has great sport coats with a really good price/quality ratio. Tried some on when I was in their Seattle store and was very impressed.

Suitsupply is a great option. Good call.

boxdok

Reaction score
I just looked up Kiton Blazer. sheesh, they are 5k plus. Can someone recommend a good brand something under 700?. I may just pick up some made in Italy Polo Ralph Lauren blazer on sale

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just looked up Kiton Blazer. sheesh, they are 5k plus. Can someone recommend a good brand something under 700?. I may just pick up some made in Italy Polo Ralph Lauren blazer on sale

Kiton is the best RTW on the market. It's ridiculously priced. Suitsupply was mentioned and is probably the best value.

royal3

Reaction score

I think the suit supply recommendation is really good. I have only heard positive words but still need to actually give it a try.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ARaGKk_56sfY7AICEexxexovNgrd9A1c68NO0UILVec9kjLqbogQinTFIX1oRqablxIRzoGbYc8cFFLnJLyyi435HfhjU0XbwwLATloL4CuCC4S49oUZ7fasEM-mcV0EzdbKyLOuVjCAy0IIORd_ftfl20x9BcdVix5ajjDETTgRrA=s0-d-e1-ft

Breh.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lookbook made me like a lot of pieces way more than the runway show. Maybe they had more time to refine the pieces. Also, the styling is 10x better in a wearable context.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
Best JE lookbook by far, love the styling and the shots. I'm hoping there aren't many hidden graphics on these pieces, JE needs to stay away from that nonsense. The hoodies with graphic prints we've seen so far are garbage.

Love that red-orange sweater under the shearling Rider.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From article: "first drop of FW17 will release on Monday, July 31."....Interesting

boxdok

Reaction score
It looks like the majority of the denim previewed in the look book are denim that has already been released. I believe i saw, Nimbus,Coast,Carbon and skittles.

these are coast, right?
11.jpg

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like the majority of the denim previewed in the look book are denim that has already been released. I believe i saw, Nimbus,Coast,Carbon and skittles.

these are coast, right?
View attachment 820105

Such a dope outfit! Looks like the lookbook has been removed so can’t view.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like a lot of what's there. mostly interested in the jackets and knitwear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads