• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hyyvii

Reaction score
union coming through with a more real representation of mustard...def like the ig filter color more but if I'm not mistaken there will be a washed yellow in SS18

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Can anyone with Grey Skittles post or message me a picture of them in natural light. I just got a pair off Grailed and I'm eager too see what they look like. I was such a fan of the denim but it sold out in a day when it was released so happy I found a pair in my size.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with Grey Skittles post or message me a picture of them in natural light. I just got a pair off Grailed and I'm eager too see what they look like. I was such a fan of the denim but it sold out in a day when it was released so happy I found a pair in my size.

Been hunting a size 32 for a year now....Consider yourself lucky my dude.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Been hunting a size 32 for a year now....Consider yourself lucky my dude.

Ha ha I'm TTS 32 but I'ma squeeze into these cause they're a 31 but a huge grail of mine. I've been hunting them forever too and you know we never see a size 32 for sale.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Ha ha I'm TTS 32 but I'ma squeeze into these cause they're a 31 but a huge grail of mine. I've been hunting them forever too and you know we never see a size 32 for sale.
if tthey dont fit ill take em lol...also anyone with the jellyfish shirt over 6'2"? im 6'4" but skinny and had a feellng the large would be too cropped

ASpec818

Reaction score
Wasn't someone looking for some cast 2 shorts? There's a 30 just listed on Grailed.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't someone looking for some cast 2 shorts? There's a 30 just listed on Grailed.
Yeah that was me, just bought them. $200 seems excessive but I've been looking for them for so long I don't even care. My only hope is that they're not long/past my knee.

edvegas

Reaction score
They both look great, I wish I would have gotten the black means, not a huge fan of epaulettes though, but don't mind the belt and prefer the pocket placement. The shoulder gussets make both jackets. What's the shoulder Seam like on the traditional? Is there one that breaks up the shoulder into two parts or is the gusset one piece of leather stacked?

Looks like one piece of leather stacked. The seams are pretty much the same on both jackets in the shoulders.

dantatzai

Reaction score
union coming through with a more real representation of mustard...def like the ig filter color more but if I'm not mistaken there will be a washed yellow in SS18

If you don't mind - the kake mock in mustard will def be this brighter yellow as well as opposed to the muted one thats pictured?

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
that was me, thanks! unfortunately I'm looking for Clay and/or Washed Black. The only ones I ever see listed are in blue :(

good lookin out though

Damn, sorry man. I'm also looking for those colors but in a small haha. The hunt continues

kjschultz

Reaction score
My apologies for the outdated nature of this question, but can anyone with the swarm stadium jacket speak to the sizing. Based on the website measurements, it seems like it should run TTS; however, I feel as though I remember conversations in the past about sizing up. For point of reference, I sit right between a 3 and 4 on the rider, 3 in almost all tees and 4 for villians.

MilesMW

Reaction score
if tthey dont fit ill take em lol...also anyone with the jellyfish shirt over 6'2"? im 6'4" but skinny and had a feellng the large would be too cropped

Im 6' and both M and L were very cropped on me. Kinda the intended look of the shirt though.

ASpec818

Reaction score
My apologies for the outdated nature of this question, but can anyone with the swarm stadium jacket speak to the sizing. Based on the website measurements, it seems like it should run TTS; however, I feel as though I remember conversations in the past about sizing up. For point of reference, I sit right between a 3 and 4 on the rider, 3 in almost all tees and 4 for villians.
Fwiw tts for me was way too restricting in the chest and upper arms. This is a slim jacket so you may need to upsize if you're more than skinny.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads