• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone wanted a pic of biancas here ya go.
Anti expo is effing epic. I love the material. It's kinda more towards the direction of the heavy cropped tees. Not has thick though obv. And the material don't feel cheap at all. These are gonna hold up good. Glad I ordered all. I'll post pics later when I get more time.

Ebisus in forest came in. Nothing to talk about or post pics on, but here. They coo on sale. Will wait.

View attachment 816614

View attachment 816626
is the material on anti expo more like classic curve or more like oversized tee? I like the classic curve 100% cotton thickness, but on oversized tee it is just too tick and to stiff for me. I like the cut, but would fit a lot better in thinner and softer material.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
IMG_9949.JPG
IMG_9951.JPG
fit pic of the white anti. Was trying them on with some new denim.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
haha!

Coming from the guy that owns every JE piece from season 1 to 9. Your closet is def twice the size of mine, I'm sure.

Vinneo

Reaction score
Definitely on the look out for some kind of Teddy.

Is JE doing another or did I imagine that?

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Fits have been insane, you made away with some great pieces from sale season, but I don't think the sales had much to do with it.

I appreciate it man!

I did great this year with sales. Picked up some solid pieces for sure.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Those jeans are nice. I want a pair but near impossible to get them.

Yea, they're cool but honestly I can't see you getting more than a few wears out of them especially if you have other blue denim. They're def a standout piece and different than anything else out there. Just depends on what you're looking for.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, they're cool but honestly I can't see you getting more than a few wears out of them especially if you have other blue denim. They're def a standout piece and different than anything else out there. Just depends on what you're looking for.

The standout is what I'm looking for. I'll Pair them with a simple tee and vans. No biggie if I don't have them though. They aren't a must. Getting over the whole destroyed denim anyway. I do want the bandana boots though

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics