• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slp faded black (L) & Carbon (R)

Thanks for the comparison. I've been contemplating SLP's as an alternative but don't like zipper fly's. I also prefer the fit knee down on the carbons going by your fit.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what'd you sell them for?
Less then that. lol.

I told you all when I made the post some people won't like the price but some will be okay with it. I did not buy them for resale I bought them to wear and will try and grab another pair of Mr. P. BTW if anybody has a size 10 or 10.5 in sail ill give you a pretty penny for them. Less popular sizes sold on ebay for $500-650 I'm willing to work in that area.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would personally rather get the wolf grey Jordan 1 suede over paying any type of resell price for th vandels.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Less then that. lol.

I told you all when I made the post some people won't like the price but some will be okay with it. I did not buy them for resale I bought them to wear and will try and grab another pair of Mr. P. BTW if anybody has a size 10 or 10.5 in sail ill give you a pretty penny for them. Less popular sizes sold on ebay for $500-650 I'm willing to work in that area.
If I'm putting 500-650 on shoes I'd rather buy some slp joints on sale

mdmh0615

Reaction score
Just received in the vandals in sail. I gotta give it to JE for bringing back a vintage silhouette with premium materials. Laces are a bit long for my liking but overall a beautiful sneaker.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm putting 500-650 on shoes I'd rather buy some slp joints on sale

It's all subjective. I would rather have common projects than slp. Although slp shoes on sale are like $200-300 only. I wouldn't mind dropping that much on the vandals because they're limited and something I like from JE.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 pairs of CPs to incorporate into my everyday wardrobe for the same price as vandal resale >>>>>>

IMG_9042.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Perforated achilles are always on sale. I bought a pair for $156 new off gilt or something I think a year back they're ugly imo.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not seeking approval here @Einstein. Perforated Achilles are my go to. I've been wearing my all white perfs for 3-4 years now. As well as my black perfs. They crease far less than the regulars. And I find the inside to be softer/more comfortable. But like I said, I would rather add a couple pairs of shoes I'd been eyeing to my rotation than to spend 500+ on Nike vandals that retailed at $150. But that's me

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. @srizvi722 I thought you came onto this thread to only seek out my approval. Jokes aside that's why I put imo. Thank god I think yeezy's are trash because people get miserable when they don't get something they want; especially on the internet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads