• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As someone who wears occasionally wears a uniform that has epaulettes, I usually despise them on clothes BUT am willing to make an exception for a leather jacket.. they add that old school vibe to the jacket. Either wAy can't go wrong really

Are you in the military?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally, I was able to see the cast 2, carbons, and seasonal colored tees. They all looks pretty dope. In a rush at the moment and I know the excitement over these items has died, but I'll post some pics tmrw.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
They must think that 28 will sit

Yeah that has to be their logic behind it. I just don't see it though. If anything I feel like the larger sizes sit more than the smaller ones (also not in retail so they probably know better than I do)

hoodedknight

Reaction score
Do you guys think the stadium jacket from fw 17 runway (green and purple) will also release in black?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the stadium jacket from fw 17 runway (green and purple) will also release in black?
I'm sure it will. That wouldn't be ideal to only release green and purple--black would be the only one to sell out. But I'm 100% set on green and purple if the Benjamin's are on my side come release.

vaeMD

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about the epaulettes on the black means rider vs the no epaulettes on the regular rider? I think I like the no epaulettes better, but I'm back and forth. I love the shoulder gussets, but think the epaulettes distract from the cool shape

i never dig epaulettes on leather jackets and still love the original rider with black hardware. the shoulder detailing is perfect. likely to never get another leather jacket until it dies.

the blackmeans does not appear as cropped and it also looks to have longer and baggier sleeves -- all things i love on the original rider.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't forget this isn't the 1st Nike collab JE has done. Everyone (JE included) keeps stating this, but it isn't true. This is the THIRD collab. JE X NikeID LBJ, JE X Nike LBJ soldier X, and these (JE X nikelab vandals). There will likely be more nike collabs.
That's true. But first 2 collabs were more just special NikeID option than "real" collab. And even more limited, available only at 1 location. I am sure we will another one next season. Hopefully AJ1 or AF1 :)

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's true. But first 2 collabs were more just special NikeID option than "real" collab. And even more limited, available only at 1 location. I am sure we will another one next season. Hopefully AJ1 or AF1 :)
I wouldn't consider the soldier 10 a nikeid option

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider the soldier 10 a nikeid option

lebron-soldier-10-john-elliott-2.jpg

drisk34

Reaction score
so I accidentally put my purl grey tank in the drier. Needless to say it shrank. It was a medium and now seems like a small. If anyone wants to try it, pm me.

thankfully was able to grab a replacement off Notre before they sold out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads