1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior Member

Tapered should be from the knee down.. Plus when JE first introduce the Escobar it was suppose to be a drop crotch what would give me plenty of room in the upper legs. They aren't drop crotch at all IMO.

2. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Distinguished Member

After wearing mine a lot, they are for me. IT isn't the extreme drop crotch tho that's usually seen. Pretty much exactly how it looks in model pics. I can see where confusion can come in tho and differing opinions

3. AaronLee

AaronLee Member

I was recommended to get the XL in the burgundy Escobar. After wearing them around my house for a bit I realized I should have gotten the large because I'm pretty short the length of the sweat makes them baggy for me since my legs don't fill up length wise.. Pretty bummed. Still a great sweat though maybe I can get them tailored. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. helvete

helvete Well-Known Member

This has probably been discussed ad nauseam at this point but has anyone else's shirts significantly stretched out? I swear my white u-neck is waaay longer than my grey. I've even hand washed it a few times in an attempt to get it back to its normal length but to no avail. Quite disappointed.

Also the olive u-neck is stupid long. Sadly the size I need is sold out now.

I'm thinking about getting the shirts altered now, as a last ditch effort. What a bummer.

5. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

6. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

IDK, I think the length on the olive u-neck is ideal. It's longer than a grey u-neck I have from maybe a couple of seasons back, but it's not knee-length or anything.

7. reallypeacedoff

reallypeacedoff Senior Member

JE+C can't accommodate everybody. No single garment is made for everyone. I applaud JE+C for making slim, longer than average tees for us slimmer types.

Being 6'3" and slim, the tees are perfect for me. About 2" lower than where my belt sits. American Apparel (and practically every other brand apart from Chronicles of Never, As Colour and a couple of others) on the other hand sits perfectly at belt level new and shrinks 2" after a wash.

8. leclutchjames

As far as shirts stretching, haven't experienced that. And I have shirts from season 1 to now

Now on the other hand, I did think my olive u neck was a little big but I deal with it

Bron bron in JE [​IMG]

9. jackstenzz

jackstenzz Member

Any chance of doing a t-shirt "pack" of a all the classic crews?

10. srizvi722

srizvi722 Distinguished Member

Anyone else have pictures of any of the button up shirts? I'd love to get a better vibe/feel of it before purchasing.

11. leclutchjames

The flannel with the leather?? If so then yeah I will post some Monday when mine comes in

12. ExAngel

ExAngel Distinguished Member

I could have sworn they did this for american rag when they first launched, when the brand was literally T-shirts and jeans.

13. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

We haven't done this before. No plans at the moment, but we will keep it in mind.

14. leclutchjames

Are the olive tees restocking soon?

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

They will be!