John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Crossbones

Crossbones Member

Fellow Canadian here. Apparently. I've never ordered from them because I've heard from multiple people that they got dinged pretty bad. I stick to Ssense/RG or ship it to my US address

2. blacktoku

blacktoku Well-Known Member

I had an order of 60USD that got through without duties, anything higher than that I'd count on getting hit.

3. dino09

dino09 Active Member

Yeah they do man. Another $20-30 usually on top of everything else.

4. rs1398

rs1398 Senior member

I assume SLPs never go on sale?[/QUOTE]

Look on ssense. I purchased a pair around the holidays for $265. Also picked a pair up off grailed brand new for 50% off retail.

5. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

Look on ssense. I purchased a pair around the holidays for $265. Also picked a pair up off grailed brand new for 50% off retail.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have 4 pairs of D02's all of which I got off Ssense during sale season or Grailed. They have a handful of pairs at pretty decent saleprices on Ssense currently.

6. kwonster

kwonster Senior member

several pairs of denim currently on sale at ssense. YSL is also have a private sale right now but I only see denim with rips. why is it so hard to find denim without holes? i've tried both JE and YSL and the knee holes never line up where they should.

7. Trixz

Trixz New Member

Does anyone know where I can get the cast 2 denim shorts either in coast or white in size 31 or near those sizes give or take one. I totally missed these and they are sold out. I contacted JE and they said they won't be restocked, which is a bummer because summer is around the corner. Any one trying to sell theirs or know any stores that have them? I've searched and can't find them anywhere.

Just to add my 2cents about slp vs JE denim, slp when Heidi slimane was the creative director had a leg up but now he is out and the cuts are changing, as well as are very hard to determine which cut you'll get because the websites that sell them don't have a good grasp of the different variations. Hedi's creative team is still in charge of the male denim but are starting to change.

8. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Senior member

how does the grey purl tank top fit? TTS or size up? i heard it fit pretty tight so size up?

9. hermesonly

hermesonly Senior member

Guys,, Is the Oro Hoodie the same fit as OS Safari Hoodie? .. I'm contemplating of getting one before sale ends and since I got the OS Black Safari Hoodie from S7 which I LOVE so much, I'd like to have a similar Hoodie in Gray..!