• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot about this. The dhoa came before I left and tried it on real fast. Xs fits perfect and the crop is the right amount. The quality is nice. You can't feel the paint. Nice jacket that prob would have sold more if you saw it in person vs online. It's not like the paint on jeans.

View attachment 788355
So it's more of a cream color than the skittles?

ElmTree

Reaction score
Damn! Nice pickup! Let me know if it doesn't work out and I'll take it off your hands.

I have a brand new Medium Purl Knit tee. Never worn, tags attached. I've only tried it on. I really like the material, but don't really wear crews. You, or anyone who's interested for that matter, can DM me if you want it.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'all are a holes. Stop tempting me on the Doha. I just sent back the skittles thumper.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice cool morning. Sail Pullover, white classic curve and cobas.

C5195391-75B1-4CB8-B383-FA5115913537.jpg

Daddywolfharry

Reaction score
Does the sale end tonight (Sunday) or (Monday) night?

Does anyone have any photos of the oak colour way with out je filters

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the sale end tonight (Sunday) or (Monday) night?

Does anyone have any photos of the oak colour way with out je filters

I think the email said the 23rd-29th for the sale. Let's hope @srizvi722 is correct and they keep the sale items priced as is.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slp washes are the best in the game. Their destroyed jeans also set the standard. JE is catching up though. Their fit for me is already better
JE fit is superior than SLP. The sizing and fit of SLP is far less consistent. But I like that they give you the option to go pretty straight forward or really out there. I've stuck to the more conservative denim.

JE as of late hasn't put out any "basic" denim which I would have killed for. I still wear the Raws that I own and the mr p washed black a lot. I just wish they'd put out more Raws in the updated fit with the new denim fabrication or some plain white denim.

So I had to go elsewhere

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads