• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they look good for your legs. I wouldn't size down.
Skittles size 32 in the new cut.
That's 2 X size 30 and a size 34 I've tried
What do people think, is 32 the right size for me or should I go down to a size 31?

BIqtn2p.jpg

Are the springs you got on this wash? They look great.
I think these may be the dirtier wash.

7Bq0Tyx.jpg

http://www.harveynichols.com/brand/...he-cast-2-distressed-slim-leg-jeans/p2856293/

Daddywolfharry

Reaction score
I think they look good for your legs. I wouldn't size down.
Yeah they feel a lot better than the 30, if the 32 stretch out a bit it gives me a chance to put some weight back on in the gym, thank you.

Did people size down on their raw edge sweatpants from their escobar size..

If I am a size large in Escobar should I buy a size large in the raw edge sweatpants or size down 1 size?

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know wtf. Woke up at 7:45am on my only day off for nada

Can ppgrailed confirm?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the skittles sale dream isn't happening today. I think they plan on keeping those things around.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the skittles sale dream isn't happening today. I think they plan on keeping those things around.
I kinda hope so with the denim at least. Would hate to see denim a lot of us spent $400+ on go on sale

Joshua Clark

Reaction score
I have a barely worn Royal Blue Rider if anybody is interested. $900. which is 700$ below retail I posted pics of the pick up when I got it. dont wear ti nearly as much as I thought I would.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a barely worn Royal Blue Rider if anybody is interested. $900. which is 700$ below retail I posted pics of the pick up when I got it. dont wear ti nearly as much as I thought I would.

Does it require the VIP code? Lol jk

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads