John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. l0ftykeith

l0ftykeith Well-Known Member

Please mate, that'll be a laugh

2. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

can you really make a living selling on grailed? what are the fees? i feel like it's basically an etsy where individuals / shops are trying to sell and compete against each other, but really just competing on price. i mean if you have really limited stuff i can see it working well, but for stuff that is still in stock...people really don't google prior? it isn't as if grailed traffic's incredible / priced to instantly move.

3. JR918

JR918 Senior member

Lol. I'll probably regret it but Tbh I think I'd rather have the skittles thumper or maybe even the yacht thumper. I also like the grey Mr P thumper as well. Ugh! Too many decisions!

If you decided against yours hit me up. Lol

4. Daddywolfharry

Daddywolfharry Member

I never had a clue about vanity sizing, I've tried size 30, so I must be a size 31 or 32 because I got room to swim in a size 34.

Last edited: May 25, 2017 at 12:27 PM
  5. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

The grey is bomb, but I didn't really want to spend that much on a denim jacket

I'll post pics of the Doha when I get it in, I know it's been some time since anyone has

6. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I think you're better off measuring pants that fit you well and comparing that to the JE measurements guide. Is the 36 your measurement of your own waist or a pair of jeans?

7. Daddywolfharry

Daddywolfharry Member

What size do you wear in the cast 2s? I have a 36" waist, I have fitted into size 30" skittles two pairs, one was loose and one was too tight on the thighs and calves for comfort, the pics are a few pages back.

I don't own any denim. Only sweatpants I grew out of all my old denim thanks to the gym and squats, then I lost all of the weight/muscle.

My own waist, I took two measurements, the first below my belly button, the second on my actual waistline, both were 36"

Yeah so I'm only 1.5" more than you, i must be a size 31 or 32.

Last edited: May 25, 2017 at 12:39 PM
  8. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Already got confirmation from JE that he does not work for them, so that was all a lie...

9. JR918

JR918 Senior member

I'm sure the Doha is dope! Looking forward to pics

10. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Please do and slap him on my behalf

11. sussi

sussi Senior member

those guys that are waiting for new JE x Mr. P capsule to hit the sale this season... I don't think this is happening. I am pretty sure items that are marked as "new season" on Mr. P site won't go on sale.

12. Daddywolfharry

Daddywolfharry Member

Why do people love to lie about pointless stuff, I don't understand.

13. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

So far have picked up the Doha thumper, sleeveless tank, white leather sandals, and blue wave boardshorts from the sale. Pretty satisfied with the items that have gone up- some pretty deep discounts. Still thinking about grabbing some raw edge sweatpants before they're gone and maybe a translucent pocket tee just because the mineral wash is dope.

14. itzkoolkidkam

itzkoolkidkam Senior member

Missed out on the Doha :/

Picked up the black silk bomber, oversized grey pocket tee, sleeveless tee, light grey oversized tee and skittles denim. Sale season is killing me. This isn't including what I grabbed from the SLP sale :/.