• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has complained about the graphic tees yet .

It's a very basic tee when it comes to fabric. Even the inside tag is different.....

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9107755081-BlackPink-1c52ef9d-.jpeg

What you see there on the sides can't be steamed away. That's just extra fabric

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has complained about the graphic tees yet .

It's a very basic tee when it comes to fabric. Even the inside tag is different.....

I get mine today but not sure if I'll keep it. Also, based on the CS email I received they sent me the wrong size anyways. Lol

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get mine today but not sure if I'll keep it. Also, based on the CS email I received they sent me the wrong size anyways. Lol

It almost feels like a promo tee tbh. The tag inside is different. I like the fit though so I'll keep it. Others that are picky won't like it

hermesonly

Reaction score
5'10 140. wear m in everything JE. Gold with tag is M. Gold without tag is Small. Pink is Medium. Pick your right size. $600 is a slippery slope for final sale

View attachment 786781

View attachment 786783

View attachment 786784
Thanks for the size comparison .. they both look good on you.. I've made my decision to pass on silk bombers, I didn't want to second guess what size I need to be a final sale .. It's almost good price tho.. I just didn't want to chance having buyers remorse ..

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the size comparison .. they both look good on you.. I've made my decision to pass on silk bombers, I didn't want to second guess what size I need to be a final sale .. It's almost good price tho.. I just didn't want to chance having buyers remorse ..

You won't like the fit. I wouldn't feel too bad.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Here's the silk bomber on me, 6' 175/180 athletic build. **** lighting. I agree with @Jbidwal , you need height to make the jacket look good. I just didn't like the Michelin man aspect of the jacket.

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

hermesonly

Reaction score
Honestly at your height I wouldn't buy it. It's a bit too long and baggy for shorter people. Maybe the xs could work for you since you are bigger up top than me but I don't know if you would want to experiment
Thank you.. with that said.. I decided to pass on it... I appreciate the feedback.. I did get the Oros in Natural Meds .. Thanks to the 2 Boys who text/msg me this morning about it .. SFJE Team Effort Rocks!!

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
I tried the gold in xs, hoping for a similar cropped look as the slp palm tree teddys. It's nothing like that. I'll consider the black one but sub $500. It's more of a sportswear jacket

How tall are you? Im about 5'8". This is how the palm tree teddy fits me in a 48 (a bit short for my taste but thats the intended fit). I was thinking of going with a small in the black. I agree, its more of a casual piece which is why I am interested. I do like the ruggedness of it.

how to upload pictures on internet

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How tall are you? Im about 5'8". This is how the palm tree teddy fits me in a 48 (a bit short for my taste but thats the intended fit). I was thinking of going with a small in the black. I agree, its more of a casual piece which is why I am interested. I do like the ruggedness of it.

how to upload pictures on internet

5-7 120 though. That's the look I wanted in this jacket. If you really want it you can prob get away with the xs. The bagginess is built into the jacket. You can't really get rid of it as it's extra fabric so sizing down doesn't really hurt

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score

MilesMW

Reaction score
Can someone link the buying and selling thread for me please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads