• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

Does this mean similar jacket drop for the gap x gq collection?

brandon24k

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Longsleeve mercer fit? Don't exactly know what size to get. Im a sz L in U neck t's.. Dont know whether to get a sz M or L? Don't know if they run slightly oversized or not.. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

Does anyone know how the Longsleeve mercer fit? Don't exactly know what size to get. Im a sz L in U neck t's.. Dont know whether to get a sz M or L? Don't know if they run slightly oversized or not.. Any help would be appreciated. 
thanks

Measurements are listed on the website and under the description is says Slim Fit

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks

I own the u necks and s/s mercer tees in medium. I got the l/s mercer in small. Unless the u neck tee L is a tight fit on you, I'd suggest medium. Def don't take my word on it, but I thought I'd try to help you out.

frunk

Reaction score
If anybody is interested in a brand new dark gray villain hoodie, large, let me know. I need to size up it seems :(

justtagetby

Reaction score
Ordered a size 27 and a 28 of the Cast Coast jeans to see which fits better. Interestingly enough, I got both pairs and there is a noticeable difference between the washes. The pair on the left is a 28 and the one on the right is a 27. I like the wash on the size 28, but I'll keep the 27 because they fit better. What do you guys think?

Narii

Reaction score
Ordered a size 27 and a 28 of the Cast Coast jeans to see which fits better. Interestingly enough, I got both pairs and there is a noticeable difference between the washes. The pair on the left is a 28 and the one on the right is a 27. I like the wash on the size 28, but I'll keep the 27 because they fit better. What do you guys think?

Mine looks more like the one on the right.

Last edited:

InYeezyWeTrust

Reaction score
Hey John Elliott, I've placed my first order Sep. 8th, paid through paypal and I haven't received any confirmation e-mail or any information yet on when are the items going to be shipped. Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey John Elliott, I've placed my first order Sep. 8th, paid through paypal and I haven't received any confirmation e-mail or any information yet on when are the items going to be shipped. Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

PM sent with tracking. Thank you!

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

If anybody is interested in a brand new dark gray villain hoodie, large, let me know. I need to size up it seems :(
damn man I just returned an XL...and was not able to get a large so I had to get a large black...damn that would've been perfect to swap cause I really wanted grey

ohyoumad

Reaction score
How are you guys washing your stuff? I'm assuming air drying pieces is obvious. I just started wearing their T's and thought I'd get some feedback before washing.

Gentle Cycle, or hand washing everything? I've worn my Villain a couple times and it's probably due a wash as well. Forgive my ignorance just thought I'd get some opinions.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
How are you guys washing your stuff? I'm assuming air drying pieces is obvious. I just started wearing their T's and thought I'd get some feedback before washing.

Gentle Cycle, or hand washing everything? I've worn my Villain a couple times and it's probably due a wash as well. Forgive my ignorance just thought I'd get some opinions.

Machine Wash Cold Water with Like colors, hang dry!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads