• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it comes out this month. I never heard a specific date. You can sign up for email notification on gaps website

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
To anyone who purchased the Alma's, how was your fit compared to your escobars? I ordered mine the same size but they are MUCH slimmer. Not sure if it was a sizing error so I would like to hear your inputs. Thanks

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone who has returned an item to JE+Co: how long is the process? I live in ny, shipped my item back on August 29--still haven't heard anything/received a refund. TIA

aaronj15

Reaction score
For anyone who has returned an item to JE+Co: how long is the process? I live in ny, shipped my item back on August 29--still haven't heard anything/received a refund. TIA

hah...better start bombarding them with e-mails.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've made two returns, both took around 8 business days from delivery to acknowledgement/refund.

As long as you're sure it's been received it's not going to be a problem. It's not like they are dicking around and deliberately delaying things for you. They are still a very new brand (I think it's been about 18 months, that's crazy) and are still a pretty small brand. I feel like the demand and hype must be a huge issue for them to try and keep up with while still putting out new gear.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE+Co has wonderful customer service! They asked me to e-mail them, so I did--and received a response right away. Looks like they just received my item today and processed it immediately.

On another note, because I've been amazed by JE+Co clothing w/ my escobars/curve-unecks, and hooded villains-which I've been wearing non-stop since end of July--so, earlier this week I picked up 3 mercer tees in all colors, and a l/s mercer in black, as well as the villain crew in black. LOVE them. Only clothing I feel is worth it, knowing I'm getting use out of it on the daily.

NickEPockets

Reaction score
To anyone who purchased the Alma's, how was your fit compared to your escobars? I ordered mine the same size but they are MUCH slimmer. Not sure if it was a sizing error so I would like to hear your inputs. Thanks
Mine fit the same as the new cut of Escobars, which is you are comparing to last season, is drastically slimmer. I think they will break in with wear though, and ultimately you will be pleased. The noticeable difference is in the calf area where it is much tighter than the old cut.

paulespinosa

Reaction score
I have a Villain Hoodie that has stained through to the other side. If I remember correctly I think it was some sort of oil stain. I've already brought it to the dry cleaners and they couldn't get it out without using stronger chemicals, so I told them not to go ahead with it. Anybody have any sort of luck removing stains outside of dry cleaning it? I'm scared to try anything else. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've removed a red stain from silk blend tee after being in there for months lol

echau

Reaction score
@JohnElliottCo the grey duo escobars on the site are the new updated fit right?

nahom400

Reaction score
Selling pre owned Escobar sweats , Black and grey duo 2 (S/S14 fit ) size S, pm me for pics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads