1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

This is the FW14 Dark Grey Hooded Villain.

2. MIKE_JE

The navy (midnight blue) is not restocking. The quilted are the larger fit, any current season Escobars will fit smaller.

3. MIKE_JE

You should probably take a size 27. They are vanity sized and if you want the tight / slim fit this will be the right size. We have someone in the office who has been breaking in the raw for a year now - he is 5'10" 155lbs, usually wears a 29 and wears the 27's.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014

4. ExAngel

ExAngel Distinguished Member

I don't find the JE denim too baggy, in fact i'd say they're somewhere in between Dior 17.5 and SLP 19cm, with just a little more room in the crotch and a slightly wider hem.

5. MIKE_JE

The new cut is closer to a 16cm, when sized down 1 or 2 sizes to account for accurate waist size.

6. chase504

chase504 Member

@JohnElliottCo thanks for clearing that up, the dark grey looks great in that photo!

7. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

Love the new flannel tops. Need to pick one up but I guess I'll wait a bit for it to get cooler here....that and Black Friday is around the corner lol

8. tkm225

tkm225 Senior Member

Damn, I was expecting the LS Hooded Rebel to be like $180ish :(

9. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

lol yeah the new F/W 2014 line is really expensive, when is there or have there ever been a sale? :)

10. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Distinguished Member

Guys it's really not that expensive.

The only thing really pricey is the alma sweat and even I can find the expenses in that

If you want a sale code you'll have to wait until Black Friday but items you want may be gone

You may just have to find an alternative.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014

11. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior Member

Flannels look great. I'm loving the snap buttons and double hem detail is cool. Wondering what the flannels would look like layered with anything but the scoop hem of the U-necks. Thinking the mercer would look weird layered underneath it? @JohnElliottCo

12. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

Is the white LS Rebel hoodie still coming?

13. mcking

mcking Senior Member

Man the almas are nice but $300 is kind of reaching. I do understand there is a demographics for that type of items but i hope john elliot isn't going to be heading in that direction.

14. MIKE_JE

We explained this earlier in the thread, but this is not a new direction for our core basics, but is another, higher end option. There is just no way the Alma sweatpants could sit in a similar price point as the Escobar with 3 RiRi zips and the Japanese cotton mesh panels at the calf.

We are not raising prices on Escobars, but for those in the market for the higher end sweatpant, the Alma is available.

We will continue to release higher end items but that does not mean the price of our basics is increasing.

The price of the LS Hooded Rebel increased due to cost of fabric on the Japanese mesh.

15. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

Totally understandable. Materials Cost, Hardware Cost, Labor, Duties, Transport etc.

Will you guys/girls ever have a sale though? :) I can dream.