John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Because they black, white and grey Mercer T's will be releasing on Friday at 9am...

2. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior member

woops my fault. I thought I read the 25th here somewhere. Anywho that sounds great..looking forward to those and also when they release the olive shirts.

3. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Senior member

Thanks man, this really helped out a lot, since John Elliott clearly ignored the crud out of me lol. Just remeasured my chest and it's ~39" so we're roughly the same. Would you say the hoody fits really slim or is it still a bit loose. I kinda want a bit of a more loose fit. Also, not sure if you have a mercer tee, would you recommend purchasing a medium as well or a small? Would like to wear as layering pieces or stand alone as well. Wanted to head to an Atrium here in NYC soon, but since mercer tees sell out quick I didn't have time because of work and school and there's a drop tomorrow =\. If anyone could help, much appreciated.

4. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I'm 5'9.5, 145lbs, athletic build. 38-39" chest. I wear a size Medium in the tees (they fit amazing and semi-loose, kinda like t by alexander wang tee's fit if you're not looking for a tight fit), a medium in the sweats (however the medium is a little baggy in the body, but fit's on the waist, the Small is TOO tight). The medium hoodie was a slim fit on me, if you want some more wiggle room, definitely go for Large in the hoodie. I ended up returning my Medium bc it was too slim of a fit.

5. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Thought I should add--the size Medium tee's fit just like they do on the original model (with the longer hair). So if you like that fit, I suggest a Medium would be best!

6. supremeanarchy

@srizvi722 thanks man this helped out even more, now I know what to order for tomorrow's drop. Greatly appreciated brother!!

7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

@johnelliottco

I'm leaving from NYC to LA on Friday the 25th. If I order the mercer tees tmrw and choose the UPS 3 day shipping option--I'll have it by latest Wednesday/Thursday correct? Just wanna make sure

8. kevinhaughey

kevinhaughey Well-Known Member

Maybe this has been answered and I am just overlooking it, but do we have any info on when the Long Sleeve hooded mesh Rebel is going to drop? Shit is fire.

9. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Fall/winter. Sometime in September

Is the mercer tee gonna get any cheaper ? :( lol still copped but man!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014

10. echau

echau Senior member

The hooded villain fits slim on me, but not tight. I don't have any of the mercer tees, but looking at the size chart, I would order a Medium.

11. supremeanarchy

@echau thanks for the response, helped me sort out the sizing fiasco. Ordered black mercer tee and silk blend gray tank in medium, and pitch black villain in large. Hopefully everything works out well.

12. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Just got my midnight Villain from Fred Segal man.
    It's awesome.
    It feels softer and a little lighter than my OG Villains. Maybe that's just because the others have been washed a bunch of times of something. And the updated hood is a lot better. Makes me want to give the new villain crews another shot.

13. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior member

thought i was the only one who noticed a difference in the softness and weight. I have the burgundy villain that was released a while back and there is a comparable difference between the terry.

Also, does anyone here own the denim in cobalt, obsidian, or carbon? I just wanted some feedback on the fits and whether you guys sized down or whatnot. Also curious to see what the evolution is like on the raw pairs, I know they haven't been out for too long but hopefully someone can chime in

14. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior member

Fit pics of moon mercer shirt and charcoal villain.

I do wear a large in shirts and XL in villains. I know some people had questions regarding layering with different sizes.

Neck is slightly enlarged in mercer tees but nothing dramatic.

Also I am 5'10 approx 185lbs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]