1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. dl123

dl123 Active Member

Thank you :)

Anyone familiar with JE restocking rates? Been waiting for one of the co mix tees in XL to come in-stock for some time

2. hermesonly

hermesonly Senior member

IMG_4699.jpg This is by far my most FAVORITE look this season, wore it on my Vegas day trip...Pink Rider Jacket, Skittles Jeans, Dolce Gabbana Shirt and SL Boots!

3. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

^^This is everything. Only hermes can resuscitate this thread. Great look. Hows the leather wearing on that jacket?

hermesonly likes this.
  4. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

What shirt are you looking for?

5. hermesonly

hermesonly Senior member

Leather is Amazing. Top Notch. Buttery Soft.. It has formed into my body. I'm glad I got Medium because it fits perfectly. I've gotten compliments so many times by a lot of people (specially in the airplane and every sales associate in boutiques I've visited today) in this Pink Color and style, so many times than my other Leather jackets. JE hit a jackpot on this.. Worth every penny! Thanks for the compliments..as always, its appreciated!

dune297, JR918 and nsubrmnn like this.
  6. dune297

dune297 Well-Known Member

Hopefully it's not too noticeable. I guess I'll see when I get it, haha.