• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
I have the white/black and its pretty dope. I normally dont wear white because it get dirty easy.

The texturing on the black vs black is nice. Going to pick up one of those soon.

All three are dope though.

tokyocean

Reaction score
I received my black Villain crew yesterday. I absolutely love how it looks. I have one concern, though. I go to school, so I wear a backpack around. I'm concerned that wearing it with a backpack filled with books might cause the neck to droop and become wider. I hope that wouldn't be the case. What would your be your take on this? Should I avoid wearing a backpack when I have on the Villain crew and vice versa?

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I received my black Villain crew yesterday. I absolutely love how it looks. I have one concern, though. I go to school, so I wear a backpack around. I'm concerned that wearing it with a backpack filled with books might cause the neck to droop and become wider. I hope that wouldn't be the case. What would your be your take on this? Should I avoid wearing a backpack when I have on the Villain crew and vice versa?
to piggyback on that thought...i often go skydiving and the harness that straps around my groin is quite tight. im worried that wen i wear my escobars it will pull the crotch up and stretch them. anyone have experience with this? john elliott...could you please solve this problem for me? im sick of my crotch stretching from skydiving! my lord...

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had a similar problem with the jeans. In order to avoid knee-bags I've been walking with Straight Legs Only, which has been very inconvenient to my living condition an day to day activities. I don't mind straightwalking (it builds character) but is there any way around this issue? I'd like to be able to sit down again.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I've had a similar problem with the jeans. In order to avoid knee-bags I've been walking with Straight Legs Only, which has been very inconvenient to my living condition an day to day activities. I don't mind straightwalking (it builds character) but is there any way around this issue? I'd like to be able to sit down again.
it just blows my mind that these designers haven't thought of these things ahead of time! They are such common complaints, u would think they would get their act together...:stirpot:

tokyocean

Reaction score
to piggyback on that thought...i often go skydiving and the harness that straps around my groin is quite tight. im worried that wen i wear my escobars it will pull the crotch up and stretch them. anyone have experience with this? john elliott...could you please solve this problem for me? im sick of my crotch stretching from skydiving! my lord...
I actually have OCD. What do you expect? I'm meticulous about such things. Little do you know this actually happened to one of my T-shirts, so my concern isn't unwarranted. I wore a backpack, and the neck stretched out like crazy. Luckily, it shrunk back after a washing and a drying. Plus, I've been looking for a well-fitting crewneck sweatshirt for a while now, and I finally found the perfect one for me. It's great, as it appears tailored to my body. There isn't any bagginess, and the neck isn't extremely loose. I don't want to mess it up. I just don't want my Villain crew sweatshirt to end up looking like a boatneck top. I don't want it to end up looking like this:

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that to happen to yours either.

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Glad you are happy with it!

I think you should be fine to just wear it, backpack or not.The terry is a pretty sturdy material. I really doubt it would droop much. A machine wash on cold and hang dry would tighten any stretch back up.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
I'm just bustin ur balls bud

Darren2901

Reaction score
I have a DS large, white Villain available for retail to anyone in Europe that wants one minus the high shipping/import costs. It's great but it's too small on me as I have really broad shoulders.

DM me if interested, thanks!

kular01

Reaction score
@JohnElliottCo any news on when the fall 2014 villain crews will drop?

dantatzai

Reaction score

Most likely August, potentially July. Are you looking at the darker grey or burgundy ones?

Not sure about kular01 but def looking to pick up both and the mercer tees. Is the grey on the charcoal grey heathered and substantially darker than the current grey or? Release months confirmed?

Also the grey duo villain is charcoal and what other color?

Any details is appreciated thx ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads