• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

schneider

Reaction score
I happen to have had the Villain and APCxKanye hoodie, and I would say large would probably be your best bet. However, the APC hoodie is shorter and wider than the Villain, so a large is going to look pretty long on you. I'm 5'9" 140 and fit a medium Villain and XS APC (they really do run huge), but the Villain fits snug rather than loose.

Thanks for your reply! I think I'll go with Size Large. I will go for a long layering look, so that's fine. ;)

Narii

Reaction score
Little update : I got the obsidian jeans in 29 and they fit perfectly. They do stretch out a little.
Can't wait for the coast to get back in stock.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I happen to have had the Villain and APCxKanye hoodie, and I would say large would probably be your best bet. However, the APC hoodie is shorter and wider than the Villain, so a large is going to look pretty long on you. I'm 5'9" 140 and fit a medium Villain and XS APC (they really do run huge), but the Villain fits snug rather than loose.

i've got both and i'm 5'8" 145. I wear the apc ye hoodie in small and villain in medium. You'd need to go to large on the villain to have a similar fit to the apc.

schneider

Reaction score
Thanks guys, helped me a lot!
Now I just have to change my order ... Ordered it in Size Medium in the meanwhile. I hope I can still change it!

tokyocean

Reaction score
Nice. Some good reigning champ there too.
I'm pretty happy I was able to catch these great deals. I ended up purchasing the John Elliott Lima shorts in black and the Reigning Champ shorts in navy. These should be great as loungewear and activewear.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy I was able to catch these great deals. I ended up purchasing the John Elliott Lima shorts in black and the Reigning Champ shorts in navy. These should be great as loungewear and activewear.

Good buys. I copped the flash double zip hoodie. This will be a nice upgrade from the American Giant hoodie I've been wearing. Wish there was more RC in my size, I wouldn't mind a pair of those shorts.

Narii

Reaction score
any idea when the coast will get their refresh ?

Last edited:

tokyocean

Reaction score
Good buys. I copped the flash double zip hoodie. This will be a nice upgrade from the American Giant hoodie I've been wearing. Wish there was more RC in my size, I wouldn't mind a pair of those shorts.
I'm definitely loving the cotton-shorts look. I was thinking of getting the John Elliott Lima shorts in gray as well, but I figured they looked too light for my taste. I would have preferred them to be slightly darker. I'm not much of a fan of zip hoodies since they don't seem to suit how I look. I'm staying away from hoodies in general; I think crewneck sweatshirts are more for me. If I do find a good deal on a hoodie, I'd still go for it, though.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Rebel last week and hoping it gets here in time for the weekend. Decided to go with the small after the latest fit pic, I'll put one up too when it comes.

Narii

Reaction score
What color do you guys like the rebel the most?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads