John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

My rebel came in and the medium fits fine (same size as their other hoodies). I don't think you need to size down on these.

2. max-t

max-t Senior member

crap, i ordered the same size as i do tanks/tees :/

3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

You might be ok. I wear a medium in everything, including tees. It fits similar to a tee anyway.

4. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Fits similar to the tees? So ordering the same size as tees should be fine then?

5. sussi

sussi Senior member

I am 180 cm and 80kg with 44" chest and 32" waist and I am L in everything. You should het villain in L, but u neck tee for sure in M if you want slim fit. But villain in M would be a little short on you I guess. I just can't imagine how your body looks like with 39" chest and 35" waist[​IMG]

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

It feels slightly slimmer and obviously doesn't have the same stretching ability. If your don't fit you super tight then I would say go with the same size. I don't know why but I'm a medium in my tees, all hoodies / crew and now the rebel.

7. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Thanks! I was looking at the tee measurements and rebel hoody measurements and the small seems to resemble a medium tee. Only reason I'm looking at it so closely is because I wear a small tee and can do a medium so debating whether to just go with the small since it's bigger in the shoulders and has chest measurements like the medium tee if that makes sense?

Last edited: May 15, 2014

8. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I compared rebel to my medium tees and I would say the small prob won't have the same look when worn. The rebel is a bit more heavier and prob needs the extra breathing room. It depends on your body too. My chest and shoulders are big so I can't do the small

9. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Appreciate that!

Yeah my shoulders generally are fitted and on point when it's 18" shoulder to shoulder which the rebel says 19" in small? And chest is 20"which is the same as a medium tee? Thing is most stuff on me is fitted in shoulders and chest but below for the waist is where stuff starts to get baggy which I prefer it tapered in.

It seems like they made the rebel to be bigger in those spots - do you still suggest the medium then? Noticed the medium gets only half an inch bigger in the shoulders and gets a full inch bigger in the chest? Appreciate your help

10. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I think you should be fine with the small or medium. The bottom can be adjusted with the drawstrings but it seems like you probably don't need the extra space with the bigger size. You can always exchange if need be.

11. theamericanist

theamericanist Senior member

@sussi : Mostly I look like a cross-country runner with a slightly large butt & hips. I can thank my mom for that. I already ordered some size large u-necks by the time you posted this. Maybe I'll post a fit pic when they arrive.

12. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Thanks man!! Hopefully they aren't overly rigid. When you have a moment can you post a fit pic of the rebel please?

13. Darren2901

Darren2901 Active Member

Can't believe the new size guide on the Mesh makes it almost 2" shorter than before! A nightmare for International customers. I'm already fearing the worst! I am a large in the Villain hoody and went with medium in this because of the extra length!

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

[​IMG]

Here is a quick pic....ignore the dirty mirror...don't really use it. I like the fit of it overall, I don't know how the small would fit.

15. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Thanks man!! How tall are you and measurements wise?