John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Hi sorry but I recently sent back the second version of the villain crew since the villain crew with classic crew neck was released and purchased them in a medium. I usually wear a large in villains (as stated earlier) but the second version of the villain crew in a medium was perfect. The new version with the classic crew should still be the same on sizing right? Mainly asking because I do not have a lot of wiggle room with the medium and a medium in the villain is too way too tight maybe cuz of the hood not sure - srry just want to make sure since they sent the mediums already?

Last edited: May 10, 2014

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

I have worn the same size in all the iterations of our Villain Crew., you should be good.

3. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

These will hit stockists but not for a couple weeks.

4. msg

msg Senior member

Which stockists have the graphite denim?

5. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Definitely noticing the size chart measurements for the mesh and the small from shoulder to shoulder is the same size as a large villain at 18 inches - have you had anyone size down two sizes or do you have the chest measurements for the mesh hoodies?

6. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

You can size down in this as it is a lighter material. A Villain in the same size is going to feel tighter because the fabric is much heavier. I can wear a small in these whereas I am definitely a medium in the Villain. I would not size down two sizes, however.

The chest measurement, p2p, are in the size guides.

7. max-t

max-t Senior member

I'm a small in everything but villain and got the mesh hoodie and tank in small. Aaaaand the grey exclusives. Love this stuff.

8. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Oh ok weird my browser isn't pulling up the chest measurements for some reason! Def appreciate that not normally 19 shoulder to shoulder but as stated previously - I definitively wear a large or medium so my guess is medium is the way to go as opposed to the small which will probably be too tight.

Thanks!

9. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Yeah I have an XL in the villain which is pretty slim so I got an XL in the mesh before checking the sizing. It's like 2" bigger in the shoulders though so hopefully it works out.

Edit: Nevermind. Chest is the same and it's clearly a dropped shoulder on the rebel. Should be good, can't wait.

10. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

@JohnElliottCo

Just ordered the white/black mesh hoodie. Now I want to add the black one. How do I go about doing that without paying double for shipping?

11. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Dropped shoulder meaning it should purposely be a little past shoulder area - fit wise made that way?

12. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Yeah. Look at the fit pic on the website. The close up of the shoulder yoke shows it pretty clearly comes down past the natural shoulder.

13. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

I've had this situation before unless they're systems changed - but you would order the black one as well since they can't modify orders and then email [email protected] and she will refund you or only charge you for the one shipping fee - which I believe she would do from past experience but don't want to speak for them on that lol :p

14. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Yeah I wasn't sure about that either but def get what your saying because when I first looked at the measurements - the small matched me and I'm not a small in any sweatshirt lol - good thing I went with the medium. I'm wondering how the grey looks close up. White looks sick but as with anything white - would have to be very careful of not getting stains on it :)

15. superego

superego Senior member

what's the word on sizing the mercer tank? if I'm an XXL in the villain at 6-3, 210, is XXL gonna be my best bet in the tank as well?