• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Legit 2 Quit

Reaction score
any chance somebody's willing to sell a size 31 or 32 in the cast nimbus? where are the measurements on the web page btw I cant seem to find them

Last edited:

KSlay

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with their t's bunching up around the collar? or know of a way to fix this?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to be this guy, but how's the cast raw sizing compare to apc petit standard sizing?

?i think a pic would help

I think he's talking about before they switched to a 1 x 1 rib, when it was self?

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to be this guy, but how's the cast raw sizing compare to apc petit standard sizing?
I think he's talking about before they switched to a 1 x 1 rib, when it was self?

Can you compare it to something that doesn't vary between seasons and doesn't run 4 sizes small and stretch? I normally wear a 48 in dress pants and am a 32-33 true waist, and I took a 30. It's at least a size big in the waist but they would have been way too skinny in the legs.

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can you compare it to something that doesn't vary between seasons and doesn't run 4 sizes small and stretch? I normally wear a 48 in dress pants and am a 32-33 true waist, and I took a 30.  It's at least a size big in the waist but they would have been way too skinny in the legs.

Same problem.

Size 31 TTS; size 30 was perfect throughout the leg, except the waist was one size too big; couldn't even get the 29 on.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
XS Grey Duo (All Grey) Escobar Sweats are now live. Black are restocked as well.

All of the Villain Crewnecks available on our site (starting today) are a classic crewneck style. We have heard your feedback and completely done away with the open neck (as was present on the last version & the quilted version).

All Mesh items and lambskin Rider's jackets are coming within a week or sooner. (for real this time!)

Last edited:

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

XS Grey Duo (All Grey) Escobar Sweats are now live. Black are restocked as well.

All of the Villain Crewnecks available on our site (starting today) are a classic crewneck style. We have heard your feedback and completely done away with the open neck (as was present on the last version & the quilted version).

All Mesh items and lambskin Rider's jackets are coming within a week or sooner. (for real this time!)

Hope the long awaited mesh is really for real this time! Can we PLEASE get another pic perhaps in a different color way?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hope the long awaited mesh is really for real this time! Can we PLEASE get another pic perhaps in a different color way?

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
1f44f.png
wow even hotter than I expected. Good job man can't wait to cop@JohnElliottCo

KSlay

Reaction score
My T's, particularly the U necks, don't seem to have the same flat look as the model and appear to bunch or ruffle a little bit and not be smooth. This may be because I haven't been dry cleaning them. Any suggestions?

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
What happened to the regular Lima shorts on the JE website? I'm tryna cop. I tried atrium but their webstore keeps telling me my credit card doesn't match my address (which it does).

Edit: Copped from Revolve :slayer:

Last edited:

dvxnick

Reaction score
Ordered the olive snap over shirt the other day and it finally came in and one of the buttons wasn't attached when I opened the bag. Kinda bummed on that but I think I'm just going to return it and grab one of the mesh hoodies when they drop next week. The white is looking way too nice

Chris Nosnah

Reaction score

My T's, particularly the U necks, don't seem to have the same flat look as the model and appear to bunch or ruffle a little bit and not be smooth. This may be because I haven't been dry cleaning them. Any suggestions?

Mine did the same I just ironed them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads