1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. NikeOG

NikeOG Senior member

How do you like your os ww pocket tee? Should I just buy it? I'm waiting on your fit pic lol.

2. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

Size small.

3. JR918

JR918 Senior member

[​IMG]

So glad I copped the mock panel tee a while back. It's been one of my favorite pieces. Makes me want the os tee in light grey but I'm afraid it won't drape the same since it's a heavier material. We shall see...

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

So it's not a size thing. It's prob random like someone said earlier. I guess you just have to hope you get lucky then

5. einstine

einstine Senior member

I like it. Haven't worn it yet but will do a fit picture sometime this coming week. I actually thought about and still might remove the pocket. I really like the watching water embroidery on the pink tee. Worried that the stitching may leave some big holes though.

6. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

how come you can't find the super limited stuff on the je website? you have to go to every individual stockist to see if there's a different release?

7. NikeOG

NikeOG Senior member

I believe they just place items online sooner then JE. Unless it's exclusive to that retailer, such as the MR porter drop. Which you can only find on there website.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  8. beans718

beans718 Senior member

got my Purl tee in.. love it. Any time JE ventures into a new material I'm all for it.

was gonna pick up the shorts from union but i'll hold off for the official release and snag them with some slides.

side note, any suggestions for hangers that wont leave hang stretch bumps?

9. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Props to the original poster... not sure if you are referring to hoodies but this may help.

[​IMG]

10. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Edit: sorry embroidery was already discussed on previous pages

11. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Cardigans got delivered. Excited to see them. These cotton ones look better than the first. Key word: looks. Damn pics are so misleading sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  12. dmill

dmill Senior member

i really want to try it but having it as an OS tee with a pocket makes me want to wait if/when they release it in classic crew, mercer, or curve tee.

13. mattyice11

mattyice11 Member

[​IMG]

Can anyone confirm if the tee she's wearing is the Classic Curve Tee? Or is it something new....Looks elongated and a little more curved.

14. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

Random question, but were the sleeveless villains the same terry as the normal villains? The standard terry?

15. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I think it's just the curve. Prob looks enlongated since it's a men's shirt? I don't know her height though.
    They were normal weight I believe.

1 person likes this.
  16. suisunfleet

suisunfleet Senior member

17. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

How do they fit?

18. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This cardigan looks and feels much cleaner than the melange. Natural is small. Black is Medium. Keeping them both. The cardigans don't photograph well. The drape and the way it fits on is excellent. Looks like the sleeves will wrinkle bad. But all good. Those who sized down may possibly run into issues. I was able to get my hands on the melange one in Small, which is coming in tmrw. Let's see how the small goes on that.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  19. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

@srizvi722 Yeah it's a bit hard to tell from stills, but they look nice. Glad I waited for your pics because I think I woulda been burned on the sleeve length if I sized down. Thanks!

20. Vinneo

Vinneo Senior member

Ssense has the Sail Windbreaker if anybody's looking out for an S/M