1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. sogood

sogood Active Member

You realize this stuff was out before JE dropped the Sail and Skittles tee, right...?

UO does trendy things and are currently focusing heavily on the '90s nostalgia. Colorblocked windbreakers and tie dye looking pieces are part of that, so I don't think it has anything to do with ripping off JE.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    2 people like this.
  2. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

@nsubrmnn indeed it does!

3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Happy I didn't get the double jellys. Overall a nice shirt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Dude I'm sending mine back for an exchange. I don't want the doubles. Didn't realize the shirts would have that different layout

5. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I'm not sure what determines the layout. I would think size but the model is wearing a medium like yours.

6. dmill

dmill Senior member

that shirt looks like it was made and meant for u bro!!

2 people like this.
  7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I'll happily keep it if JE CS gives me a 50% manufacture defect/faulty layout discount [​IMG] Hit me up Mike..haha

1 person likes this.
  8. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

You might be able to fit into the small. Give that a shot. It's not just yours with the double. The union one also looks like yours.

9. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Bowling shirts work well for me come summer. Other than tees and tanks, it's the only other thing I like to wear.

10. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

How'd you size and how's the feel of the material?

11. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I got a xs. The material fits the type of shirt imo. You get that crappy feel. Could have been a light cotton too but I'm not complaining.

12. rs1398

rs1398 Well-Known Member

Any reviews on the fishtail rain jackets? I seen a couple for sale and wanted to ask. I just picked up a fragment rain jacket for the spring. Nice little alternative to the sail jacket. S/o to the member who posted the Kim Jones collab a couple pages back and got me thinking.

13. NikeOG

NikeOG Senior member

Lmafffffooo

14. beans718

beans718 Senior member

not gonna lie.. i didnt like the way the shirt fit you anyways.. entire shirt looked a size too big/wide for you.. i would try sizing down, but you might run into length issues

15. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I want to know a couple things of what to expect the rest of this season. Probably not going to be answered, but still, thought I'd throw it out.
    1) Are pigtail hoodies happening or is that a completely different material that was seen on the runway?
    2) Are pigtail shorts coming?
    3) Curious to know which colors of the reversible bomber are releasing? There were a ton on the runway, but I don't think that many colors would make it into production.
    4) There are barely any retailers that have the newer season items (minus the basic items like sweats/hoodies/tees). I know we are seeing the more so exceptional pieces for this season pop up randomly on very few websites, but are a lot of the items going to be pretty limited? I know that no matter what it is..everything goes on sale. But last season was pretty insane with JE sales. I was literally able to pick up almost every piece I own from FW16 at ~50% off, which makes me extremely hesitant on picking up certain pieces. Will JE try to stray away from that happening again and not overproducing those seasonal stand-outish pieces, like the Jellyfish shirt, Storm jacket, this Gold button down seen the Delivery 1 lookbook, etc?

16. dune297

dune297 Active Member

Have the Oro Flight Jackets shipped yet? The website said 3/9, but I haven't received a confirmation.

17. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

He prob can size down. After you steam / iron you get the full width of the shirt. I don't know if he's done that yet or not but the fit is different without the creases. I'll post another pic tmr without the creases

18. jl710

jl710 Senior member

Classic curves came in today, picked up charcoal LS Curve last week too. What do y'all think about the sizing? I wear L in Anti-expo & LS Curve, sized up to XL in these but honestly don't think the size guide is accurate. Should I size down?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. GBlue

GBlue Senior member

Wait. [​IMG]
    If an oversized cropped hoodie sits on your hips, and you're 5'7 skin and bones,
    What if you size down to an XS? [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

You get that crappy feel [​IMG]

Man I was hoping it was silky or like the SLP Hawaiians