• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

msjpearson

Reaction score

Edit -- for anyone in TORONTO, CANADA -- Holt Renfrew Yorkville has Bogota (black) + parachute*** (alpine) in full size runs. Low on boucle pieces (small grey sweatpants). Decent size run of skittles. Full? size run of the jacquard thumper (S/M/L).

Just to clarify, do you mean Bloor St., or Yorkdale?

octobersown

Reaction score
Lol, what are the odds? First, I buy a pair of the white stretch denim from the GAPxGQ collab in a 31 and its bagged as a 31 but an actual size 32 inside. Send it back, catch the strech micas on JE's site. Get them in today and the same scenario as the first
1f61f.png

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
For the folks who own the first run of Neros: How stretchy is the denim? It seems less stretchy than the scarabs and (definitely) the springs. I compared my scarabs and my springs, which are both already stretched out, to my Neros that came in today and they are almost identical. Problem is my Neros obviously haven't been stretched out yet, so I'm trying to get a feel for how much stretch they have

flipsilk

Reaction score
where do the springs stretch? I was considering buying them but they are really tight below the knee and through the calf. I know the waist will give a bit but how about the lower leg?

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Hey guys so since I cant afford most john Elliott pieces till they go on further discount..
Saks is having a sale promo that works with John elliott pieces. PROMO code is OCT16.
Bonus (Free Duties and free shipping to canada)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/sear...ring&N_Dim=0&Ntk=Entire+Site&Ntt=John+Elliott
Annnnnnnnnnnnndddddd it's gone.

Your order does not qualify for this promotion. Please check the terms and conditions before continuing checkout or call customer service at 1.877.551.7257 for further assistance. Please note that if you have entered a discount promotional code, your order total may be less than the estimated order total shown. This decrease may prevent the order from qualifying for additional promotions.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try calling, im sure they will honor it over the phone

would have kopped black sashiko denimz but they didnt have it. only the alpine :(

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know if bogota in oak was exclusive? need to get a restock in small. totally missed it

japejapejape

Reaction score
i used it and copped the black bogota for 346

you sure it doesn't work?
what were you trying to buy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads