1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. hermesonly

hermesonly Senior member

Thank you.. I will do for sure. I've been waiting for this drop for months. I hope it's all what I hope to be.. [​IMG]

2. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

[​IMG]

Some decent shots of incoming nubuck low-tops in grey. Very nice but not a fan of the tongue. Wish it kept with the nubuck all the way through

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  3. frankwhite217

frankwhite217 Well-Known Member

What about the Linen cardigan?

4. armantylerm

armantylerm Well-Known Member

@MIKE_JE Can we expect U-Necks in the new spring colors to drop this season?

1 person likes this.
  5. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I like the marble from the pictures online. Let's see how it is in person. I grabbed it. Price was...fair, now unless it's a 10/10, I'm sending it back and waiting for it to go on sale. Unless...JE is producing very limited quantities now? Seems like most things are selling out.

6. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

Every time I check there's lower quantities of the saguaro/pink in comparison to charcoal/natural. About half

7. walt143JE

walt143JE Well-Known Member

For those that have Natural tees, are they see thru at all? I know this is somewhat true of JE white tees in the past and natural is sort of close to white. Specifically wondering about the AE and LS Classic Curve tees. If anyone has info, please let me know!

8. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

Pink Riders Jacket is absolutely incredible.

Alas, I had to settle for a Saguaro Classic Curve.

9. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Senior member

Yes the anti expo and LS curve were far too sheer for me to wear unlayered so I returned them. Just copped the standard curve that dropped today hoping it is better. It is a great color - hoping this one has thicker fabric.

1 person likes this.
  10. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

I'm looking forward to posts of the pink rider myself..im not in for a rider but it looks killer..also priced reasonably imo..i think everything was today really even the marble jacket..its see thru and print..dope piece..i was feening for some classic curves but now that they here ..not so much..so no copping today for me..also the natural shorts is it just me or do I see a lil Gucci type..either way not bad I likes..

1 person likes this.
  11. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

Was stoked on the shorts but the price is just too steep for me. I'd rather put that dough towards the nubuck lows or upcoming denim.

12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I really wanted the rider myself but it's definitely a piece you have to wear for a night out or some type of a event. You can't go grocery shopping in it lol

13. grantmason6882

[​IMG]

Some new denim on the horizon...looks pretty crispy

14. JR918

JR918 Senior member

I copped saguaro classic curve and the new springs. Like the storm jacket but would prefer a different color. Pass on these shorts but still want Raschel beige shorts.

15. JR918

JR918 Senior member

Those kind of look like Springs?

16. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

@grantmason6882 those look like plumas or springs. Don't think they are new.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  17. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Is this drop 1 going to go until 1M..jeez, 1G already and seems like theres still a ton left to drop, unless they're dropping in drop 2.

18. grantmason6882

That's what I was thinking, but it has a grey tint to the denim, plumas are way dirtier. Honestly I'm just trying to bait @MIKE_JE into giving us some deets so shhhhhh

19. David Schwartz

David Schwartz Active Member

My prayer is getting a long sleeve curve u neck restock... one of the best t shirts ever I don't know why it isn't a staple item for JE... :(

20. CPAJay1221

CPAJay1221 Well-Known Member

Yes! Hoping for the new colors as well!