• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bimmer93

Reaction score

i have a bunch of GAP x JE stuff that i'm going to return unless people want it. Not sure if it is appropriate or not, but if so, I'll post what i have.

Don't do it. You'll be hit with an instant time out.

973god

Reaction score
Anybody got a link where I can get the Boucle Crew in Black Melange size large?

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a size chart for last seasons boucle crew / compare the fit / should I size down like I did last year? I picked one up last year and sized down, but ended up letting go of it because I didnt totally love the fit in the length / neck area. The size guide and description makes it look a bit less OS this year and thinking I may pick one up in my regular size.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a size 32 in JE denim, but cant decide if I'm a M or L in the Escobars? Any insight?

tanukisuit

Reaction score
I'm a size 32 in JE denim, but cant decide if I'm a M or L in the Escobars? Any insight?

I'm a 31 in JE denim and wear large Escobars. They're slightly looser below the knee than I would like but when I tried a medium they were way too tight in the waist and pulled the pockets open from all the stretch. I'm 6'0" 165

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5'11", 150 lbs. Former collegiate long distance runner.
So you suggest to go with true JE size in the Bogata bomber? I am 5'11 and around 177 with athletic body - big chest and shoulders. Should I go with my usual size 3 as I have all my t-shirts and hoodies, or should I size up to 4?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Medium. I originally purchased size 2 Escobar's at 5'11" and they stretched out too much. Just started wear size 1 and I'm much happier with the overall fit. I prefer a more track pant/tighter fit in the Escobars. Funny thing is I bought the Raw Edge in black and took a size 2. The size 1 didn't give it enough of an over sized fit, and felt too tight/too short.

Last edited:

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

So you suggest to go with true JE size in the Bogata bomber? I am 5'11 and around 177 with athletic body - big chest and shoulders. Should I go with my usual size 3 as I have all my t-shirts and hoodies, or should I size up to 4?

No need to size up - 5'11" 150 took a sz. 2. Go with your true size.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why did it switch to tuesday drops instead of monday? is that only for this week for the holiday or is that the new drop schedule?

niyengar

Reaction score
Actually quite liking my OS Cropped hoodie from the Gap collection. Stitching is better than on my mainline hoodie (moreso a statement of the mainline's QC on my hoodie)

The one thing I wish is that the sleeves were a tad slimmer. I like how the OS Cropped Hoodie (mainline) hugs my arms, but all in all it was well worth the price.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quick Question: What size riri zippers are used on the bomber/flight jackets? m8 m10 m12?

Bogota bomber has m8 riri zippers

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bogota bombers look so good on JE photos. Might cop black and oak. Damn!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads