• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
revolve has new boucle pants in black, oversized thermal in slate, and alpine parachute plus the bogata but someone else already mentioned that

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

revolve has new boucle pants in black, oversized thermal in slate, and alpine parachute plus the bogata but someone else already mentioned that

Parachute actually doesn't look too bad. The straps I'm sure would get annoying, too bad they aren't shorter or non existent. Anyone get it in?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Zipper update: went to CNCPTS, brought my Aluminum Flight back in small to hope that they'd exchange for the same size. They are all sold out, unfortunately. However, I tried on both the Parachute and the Bogota. The Bogota Bomber is a great, simple, timeless piece. Details are nice, I tried olive, but would prefer the black or charcoal. Think I'm going in on the charcoal. It's super warm, and looked great. I did size back to medium for it, but loved the fit. Really clean, underrated, and great price point at < $400. If you're on the fence, give it a look. It's really a nice bomber.

I ended up keeping my Aluminum Flight. The zipper works, it's just not always an easy immediate zip up. My boy at CNCPTS said that the Bogota had the same zipper issues. It just seems like the bottoms of the RiRi zippers on some of the outerwear this season are stiffer and harder to zip at the beginning of the process. If CNCPTS had the black or charcoal Bogota, I would've exchanged. The olive is a great color, just have so much green that I needed a black or grey. The oak is different enough for me to justify keeping the Aluminum Flight.

Last edited:

gerg99

Reaction score
All the bomber talk and the weather cooling down makin me regret not hopping on that neoprene paneled flight jacket from 7.5 (?). IMO, as far as a silhouette as saturated as a bomber, the pitch black paneled flight jacket was the perfect balance of having a clean, classic bomber cut that's still unique enough to stand out from all the other bombers out there.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing Imo makes a big difference in how something looks. A basic piece is all about how it fits. IMO the bogota has looked good fit wise on the model shots. Plenty of options out there but it's all about how it fits when it comes to basic options.

mdephillips

Reaction score
What do you guys wear with the scarab denim? And what do you think about the paint splatter?

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Does anyone own the JE x Gap flash hoodie and the regular line flash hoodie and can comment on differences?

I noticed no riri zips and probably lower quality fleece, but the fleece seems to be pretty good quality. The size small in the JE Gap hoodie fits me perfect -- Does the regular line flash hoodie fit using the same sizing patterns?

jthom931

Reaction score

Does anyone own the JE x Gap flash hoodie and the regular line flash hoodie and can comment on differences?

I noticed no riri zips and probably lower quality fleece, but the fleece seems to be pretty good quality. The size small in the JE Gap hoodie fits me perfect -- Does the regular line flash hoodie fit using the same sizing patterns?

Went and tried on Gap JE Gear this weekend while I was wearing the navy flash dual zip and a u neck from JE.

The flash hoodie from the Gap JE collection has a similar length in the body and arms (I tried on a medium cause that's all I buy from JE), but not as tailored as the actual JE flash dual zip. Those were the similarities/differences I could make out in comparison

rs1398

Reaction score
Quick Question: What size riri zippers are used on the bomber/flight jackets? m8 m10 m12?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads