1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

How's the fit and how'd you size?

2. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

True man.. they are less baggy though and have less of a drop crotch than many of JE's shorts in the past though. I wouldn't call them oversized per se, they just have that athletic influence (bball slits too). I actually really like the cut of these, very nice, no weird areas that don't look as good and when you move they maintain a nice shape. For anyone curious, they're smaller in width and cut, length, and waistband than the hoya shorts for instance. Or a lot of his older track shorts like the limas, cyprus, etc. Bigger than the jacquard and mesh overlays but only by a bit and much smaller still than the safari shorts too in all of those areas. They are somewhere in between a nicer dress style short and an athletic short that I think they've hit quite nicely personally. I also love the fabric.. so light and airy and will be amazing for the summer here where it gets pretty hot.

The only downside to these in my mind is the fact they have to be dry cleaned.

The beige drawstrings were also a nice touch. All in all, they may end up being one of my favourite pairs of shorts, we will have to see.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  3. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Senior member

pink and jeans that look like leggings.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I got a xs. I like the fit

5. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

The fit isn't bad, just not what I need I guess. I have plenty of shorts like that. I'm going to wait for the board shorts though. I think those will work the best for what I'm looking for.

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Xs. I can post a pic of you guys want.

7. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I'd appreciate it, I'm on the fence

8. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Do 20 straight weeks of drops LOL

9. JR918

JR918 Senior member

Nothing wrong with pink imo and will go well with black or gray jeans as well as white. The skittles are new and not really broken in yet. I'm not into the super skinny look but I was told they should stretch because my first pair was too big and this is the next size down. I've only worn them around the house for a few hours so I'm hoping they do stretch out like I was told. Now I know you don't like pink but what's your thoughts on the stretch of JE jeans? Will they actually stretch out throughout the waist and thighs? Maybe I should exchange them?

10. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  11. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

12. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

measurements for XS make it look shorter than it is. Looks about the same as the classic tees. Is it shorter in your opinion?

13. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

No the jeans will stretch. You sized correctly. Don't trip.

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Feels about the same to me.

15. Angel of Death

yes if u are a homosexual, it's ok.

depending on ur style, jeans look way too skinny for me. there is alot of skinny members here so each of them have different styles and fit preference.

16. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

@Angel of Death AKA @ChronBong You're always quick to judge and super negative. Fit battle him and post a fit pic. I can almost guarantee your fit will be worse. The pink and white combo looks just fine to me

1 person likes this.
  17. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

K so I have to be homosexual to wear skinny jeans? Any other nuggets of fashion wisdom I have my notepad ready

18. Angel of Death

i mean pink.

when i see skinny jeans on guys, i always think they cannot be taken seriously because they are such betas which has been proven over and over.

19. JR918

JR918 Senior member

I strongly disagree with your derogatory comment and will also disregard your unwanted and negative opinion because it doesn't matter anyways.

2 people like this.
  20. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I didn't read a word beyond "homosexual" in angel of deaths comment bc I know it wasn't worth my time. No one cares about your squat opinion.
    Dudes account needs to get disabled.