1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The raschel shorts are just shorts. Nothing really to say about them. They're extremely light weight/breathable. Really nice for summer..especially in the more humid places like NY and surrounding areas. I actually never wear shorts, unless they're with leggings, but I'm holding onto these bc they'll be easy to throw on. Sucks that they are dry clean only, but I highly doubt I'd have to wash them often.

1 person likes this.
  2. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Cardigan pic please!

3. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

I second this statement!

4. suisunfleet

suisunfleet Senior member

Wall of pics For opinions, first shot I was in my work beaters but I decided to get in a fit I might wear with it, other shots have the scarabs and/or OS hoodie, tan cp's.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Some shots from the side can look weird but I think I notice that with any fit from certain angles. This isnt my usual cardigan style, it's quite long even at XS but I kinda like it and can afford to keep it. What do you guys think, keep or return? 5'8 145

5 people like this.
  5. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Nobody ever mentioned the co-mix hoodies were fleece and I never bothered to look at the details. Really glad I picked it up. Coziest piece yet. If you haven't picked up the purl shirt yet, purchase it now. Hands down the sickest tee JE has released.
    @dcvm1979 I'll try to take close up pictures in a bit, unfortunately my grey co-mix tees are at my other place. I'll take side by side pics comparing them when I'm back there, unless someone else here can do it before me. Purl grey > co-mix grey

1 person likes this.
  6. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Senior member

how does the spring sizing compared to scarabs? for example you are 33 in scarabs and 34 in springs or u are 34 in both?

7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I'm torn too, ya'll will need to give me opinions. I don't think the Small vs Medium will be that much different--sleeves are so damn wide!

8. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

Damn you @srizvi722, tee will now be copped.

9. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

@suisunfleet now i'm torn. Looks a lot different than JE site pics.

10. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    @suisunfleet pics are better, but here's some from when I tried it on.

3 people like this.
  11. dmill

dmill Senior member

i want the purl grey but in classic crew. don't like the os cut and the pocket. i'll be waiting.

also, the os co-mix hoodie is better than the half zip imo but obviously its long gone.

the raschel shorts don't look like they're worth ~$200 each lol

thanks for the pics bro.

12. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

Medium?

13. Phonzy24

Phonzy24 Active Member

All these recent pictures have my ready to cave and cop a pair of skittles

14. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

definitely not a piece you want to buy final sale @MilesMW you are gonna want to try it on before buying off someone

1 person likes this.
  15. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

@phonzy24 do it. Coming from someone who initially didn't like them and now I have worn them 4 straight days.

16. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Yea, M

17. dmill

dmill Senior member

oh man so far looks like none of you guys are able to pull off that cardigan look..maybe a size down but $425 for that one is not a good idea

18. suisunfleet

suisunfleet Senior member

I like that fit combo, I think it looks good with the sleeve roll too. I'm also torn I like it but it's different. I wish we could get a confirmation on the next round of cotton cardigan being shorter, that might make me choose to return it but I'm kind of leaning towards keeping it at this point

19. einstine

einstine Senior member

Definetly some of the best fitting pieces I have seen on this thread, so many people wearing shit just way to tight. Im in-between on that cardigan though, I like it but it kind of reminds of what my 70 year old Aunt used to wear to work everyday. She had a shit ton them, never matched and always had candy with no wrappers in her pockets and some used tissues. :D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  20. peter1234930

peter1234930 Senior member

Looks good, thanks for posting pics. Glad I sized down because wow is that oversized.

1 person likes this.