• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bobby321

Reaction score
What is your favourite colour for the classic crew? Just got the burgundy in today, and it looks really purple imo. I've wear my grey and black on a daily basis, but need a few more options

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is your favourite colour for the classic crew? Just got the burgundy in today, and it looks really purple imo. I've wear my grey and black on a daily basis, but need a few more options

Maroon is so dope! I also wear mostly my grey and black tees. White of course. Dune/plaster are pretty sick layered. Otherwise, all my other different shades of tees are just sitting.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fit pics of how I would wear the jacket. As I said before the fabric is really interesting. Nothing I seen before

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
You mean maroon? Burgundy is a completely different colour by JE - Burgundy is much lighter and maroon is darker and I guess looks more purple-y? I love maroon, but I also have a burgundy villain that I really like.

As far as tees go, some of my favourite colours are olive, jade, clay, washed blk and all of the co-mix fabrics.

Bidwal - jacket looks dope bra

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fit pics of how I would wear the jacket. As I said before the fabric is really interesting. Nothing I seen before

Looks good! Does the jacket have an almost "glitter" (for lack of better words) look to it? How's the fit? It looks very oversized, I imagine that's a small?

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My jacket came in. Some thoughts on it.

No big box shipping or dust bag / hanger.
It's made in the USA for those that care.

Color is really what I wanted, love oak in general.
Material is something I never felt or seen before. It's like a starched shirt but the jacket can be molded anyway you want. You can literally scrunch the fabric and it stays put. There will be no puffing on it. You can mold it to your body however you want.

Some quick pics. I'll have fit pics later

It would be interesting to see if they could use this aluminum material for other applications like sweats. Imagine kitos where the stacks actually stayed in place

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It would be interesting to see if they could use this aluminum material for other applications like sweats. Imagine kitos where the stacks actually stayed in place

You can't do sweats. It's not made for that. Beyond jackets I don't see much use for it. Too stiff for basics.

Not really a glitter effect but some metallic hues.

It's a small. You can't really make the material too fitted. Think foil. It's similar to that in fabric form

japejapejape

Reaction score
I'll have no issues with putting my foot through the hem. How would you guys taper this if calves are already fitted? Leave knees but hard taper at calves down? Thinking of doing 5.25" hem.
5.25 is super small...how big is your foot?
the lowest i would go is 5.75

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
You can't do sweats. It's not made for that. Beyond jackets I don't see much use for it. Too stiff for basics.

Not really a glitter effect but some metallic hues.

It's a small. You can't really make the material too fitted. Think foil. It's similar to that in fabric form

Does the small feel small or tight on you? I know we wear the same jean size but I'm a little bigger upper body than you - 150 lbs. -ish, 5'11". Curious as to if it'll fit too oversized on me. I didn't like the Tech Paneled Flight Jacket because the arms felt way too big.

beans718

Reaction score

Perfect .. what hoody is that (color?)

Got my harlot jeans in and the new fit is amazing. I will be buying zincs now too. Was surprised at how dirty and almost red tinted the jeans are. Website doesn't do a great job at capturing this either

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket looks good. Interested in seeing it in person. Sleeves are a little baggy for a Small

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^i thought so, just a little bit, it looks regardless though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads