1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

1V1 fit battle

10 people like this.
  2. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

lmao@ wasting your time.
    internet got you stressed b...you should take a break and/or block me.
    i can't be interested in the reasoning of their prices? im sure most people are.

is the windbreaker made in china @MIKE_JE ?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  3. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

Just a heads up for those who missed their size, sometimes if there's really limited stock I think it could also mean other retailers wanted it.

The royal blue pieces were pretty limited, but I've seen them at other shops already. Really hoping some other retailer picks up the O/S crewneck in saguaro :(

4. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Dude calling me out quoting "fanboys will continue to buy" on a NT JE thread I didn't know existed...

At the end of the day...I think JE is very fairly priced for most items. And props to him, dude hasn't raised prices on terry products since that ish was releases knowing damn well it would continue to sell even with subtle price increases. Plus, any site that sells JE, JE is probably the more affordable options on those sites to be honest. If something is too expensive for me, I'll be like shit that's overpriced and not buy it/wait for it to go on sale. The denim price and the sail jacket prices were absurd, didn't fit my price range, I didn't cop. It's not a big deal.

5. leit96

leit96 Senior member

If I was a windbreaker, would you ask me if I was made in China?

6. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

lmaooo

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  7. Mikeisonfire

Mikeisonfire Senior member

Not even joking, this would be entertaining as hell. I don't think I've seen jape post a fit pic in his life though..

1 person likes this.
  8. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

jape is the classic 'troll' of the thread, if you will. Always crawling out from his hole under the bridge (niketalk) to add his annoying two cents whenever everyone could careless

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    2 people like this.
  9. walt143JE

walt143JE Well-Known Member

Xhibition had the OS crewneck in Saguro. Dunno your size tho.

10. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

What were peoples opinions on the Mr Porter Thumper? Thinking about copping

11. jl710

jl710 Senior member

I'd go ahead and order them, return if you don't want them. I'm sure that most of the sizes will go before pics get posted here.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  12. Vinneo

Vinneo Senior member

13. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

lol I'm good. It's not about any of that for me. I don't care for what he has or what he wears. If he's happy with his outfits that's all that matters. My intent wasn't to disrespect him but we all know he's asking just for the sake of trolling. He has no intent to buy half of the things he cares to put his 2 cents in and even then his comments are irrelevant and dumb.
    My fav hoodie. I think I'll get the natural. Just sold my white kake the other day too

1 person likes this.
  14. JR918

JR918 Senior member

Good idea. Thanks

15. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

[​IMG] He tagged me too. I always thought you guys were joking when you told him to go back to NT. Didn't know that thread existed. Most of them are good people there though

1 person likes this.
  16. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

hahahah dude is soooo choked nobody fucks with him he had to go tag you in a diff thread where he think he got friends to back him up? hahaha pathetic you internet thug

2 people like this.
  17. suisunfleet

suisunfleet Senior member

checking insta every day for that cardigan drop

1 person likes this.
  18. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

I never tried the oversized cropped hoodie but I might tomo. My main reasoning was I'm not a big fan of the whole cropped look but since i'm shorter it may not be too bad. How did you guys like them last year?

19. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

I'm hoping their not too long but also curious to what the difference will be between the two versions that Mike talked about.. My hope one is will be extended and the other is normal length.

1 person likes this.
  20. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

guys w both some natural terry and jersey, is there any difference in the colors? i wish those crewnecks were the oversized cropped, been much more drawn to sweaters over hoodies this season