• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

seraphm2

Reaction score
Delivery 2 Lookbook soon. Probably revealed Thursday and the first drop Monday. Really hoping they release shirts in the new colours and introduce the brown colourway

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn delivery 2 lookbook already..I expected most of the items from delivery 1 lookbook to have dropped already, but we hardly saw much of it drop

pl0nky

Reaction score
Got my plumas in today an am super satisfied. I love the fit and also really like the wash! They also feel super nice. I'm very tempted to also get the harlots. I also wish I could get neros, or plain black like everyone has been saying!

arpman41

Reaction score
damn delivery 2 lookbook already..I expected most of the items from delivery 1 lookbook to have dropped already, but we hardly saw much of it drop

How do we know delivery 1 isnt done? The thermal/waffle LS tee and the m65 plaster jacket didn't drop and they were in the deliver 1 lookbook?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
instagram says delivery 2 lookbook soon

but maybe there is a final drop for delivery 1

also never saw the patterned kake

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do we know delivery 1 isnt done?  The thermal/waffle LS tee and the m65 plaster jacket didn't drop and they were in the deliver 1 lookbook?

I meant, I thought we woulda have seen more of the items drop before lookbook 2 dropped

blue2007

Reaction score
One more try:

Does anyone have the 2 pack distressed classic crew? Was looking for some fit photos.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hoodie of a lifetime <3

pl0nky

Reaction score
@srizvi722 Hoodie looks sweet is that a medium? I'm Considering getting the half zip in dark navy. Also are those the cp chelseas with the new colors? If so what color is that? Sweet outfit overall man.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hoodie is a M. The dark navy looks dope. I'm glad JE used silver riris with that color. I ordered it but haven't received it yet, but I'm pretty pumped to see it in person. Yea the CPs are the tobacco color. Flew out to Seattle and was excited not to be stuck in the 95 degree LA/NYC weather, so I had to take advantage and put the boots on

justjohn

Reaction score
0.jpg

Nice video from GQ Best Menswear Designers
Congrat to the whole JE team!

Looks like we will be seeing some great pieces from JE x Gap soon

Glad I got that flight jacket
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The ones pictured look like these obsidians with embroidery from the runway

still waiting on a legit black drop

JE give the people what they want!!!!
embroidered denim/panys coming soon for sure. also looks like that ripped denim.. both items are already styled with other JE items on saks site, but not available to purchase yet.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Speaking of Saks, I've been unable to checkout with the anti expo tee for weeks and weeks and am getting an "error in the checkout process". I've spoken with many people at Saks and overall it's been a horrible experience and am unable to buy the shirt. They won't even take my order manually. I was begging them to take my money, and they wouldn't do it. (Was also going to include more stuff in the order). Please restock them at JE website

Last edited:

seraphm2

Reaction score

Speaking of Saks, I've been unable to checkout with the anti expo tee for weeks and weeks and am getting an "error in the checkout process". I've spoken with many people at Saks and overall it's been a horrible experience and am unable to buy the shirt. They won't even take my order manually. I was begging them to take my money, and they wouldn't do it. (Was also going to include more stuff in the order). Please restock them at JE website

Are you Canadian? I had so many issues ordering off Saks. My order would "timeout" as they call it wnd autocancel even though they would authorize my PayPal account. I had it happen 4 times before I just gave up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads