1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Well-Known Member

What'd you guys update about the sneakers

2. Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt Member

The Cast 2's fit me perfectly. Anyone cross shop with other brands for jeans?

I'm mainly wondering what my size in Saint Laurent D01 and D02 would be if I wear a 32 in Cast 2's.

3. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Dual zip is a necessity. Sitting here with an uncomfortable buldge but I needed to zip up to cover my exposed chest in this freezing weather.
    Flash dual zip is very much alive to the folk who said it's dead, shoulda wore that instead.

2 different cardigan styles this season? Black one in lookbook has a cut on the sleeve, thought it looked good on women's sweaters, not sure about men's. But at this point, oh man, there goes all my pesos.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  4. Omega Man

Omega Man Well-Known Member

Though I don't own the boots, I think "indents on the upper are meant for wrapping laces around" is a nice touch. A small design tweak which tidied up unruly shoelaces.

5. Crshngdwn

Crshngdwn Well-Known Member

Agreed about the dual zip. I just got one and it's great as a layering piece under jackets and on its own.

6. ASpec818

ASpec818 Well-Known Member

not sure why someone even commented the flash dual is dead. it's as basic a zip up hoodie piece can be.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  7. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Well-Known Member

I think he was referring to the production

8. gerg99

gerg99 Well-Known Member

yeah think he meant we haven't really seen a new flash zip in a minute. hahahaha

9. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Well-Known Member

Flash Dual is very much alive and will be part of our Main Line drops.

4 people like this.
  10. nepats81

nepats81 Well-Known Member

This is great news. It is probably the best hoodie of all time.

11. bawlin

bawlin Well-Known Member

Anyone want to sell me their size 32 cropped grey denim?

12. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

There is also these that are dropping this season
    [​IMG]

13. walt143JE

walt143JE Well-Known Member

Couldnt those be the grey cropped used for the show? Looks like the same denim, JE Mike has the answer i'm sure.

14. gerg99

gerg99 Well-Known Member

flash dual zip is the goat zip up for sure

1 person likes this.
  15. gerg99

gerg99 Well-Known Member

man also sorry for double post but this natural fabric on the anti expo is the shit. makes the slub texture more visible. need this in a classic curve asap!

1 person likes this.
  16. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Well-Known Member

[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR]
    honestly its incredibly hard to say with slp. they are so different every season. the new cast 2 fit me perfectly in a 31 or 32. i just got new season slps in 32 that were baggy as hell. but i have older slps that are skin tight in 32. u gotta try them on. i would recommend acne thins for a similar fit but JEs most recent fit is the best fitting jeans ive had off the rack

17. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Got the dendrite sweats in today. I was blown away at how well made, thick/warm they are. They are a tad bit stiff but I'm sure with some wear that won't be a problem. I can see why you wouldn't want to wear a hoodie this material though.

18. battletoad

battletoad Member

If I wear medium in escobar sweats and 30 in acne stay cash, what size should I go for in JE denim?

19. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

i wear a small in escobars, 28 in acne thins, and 28 in je denim. It depends if your acnes are thins or aces? I've never owned aces but i'm sure others in here can chime in. Also acne has a good fit visualizer tool on their site so just plug in the JE denim measurements and it will compare.

20. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

just out of curiousity: do you guys prefer the nubuck black shoes or the leather? the leather looks nicer to me in pictures and what I own since I got a killer deal on the pair.

Is the nubuck material the same as what the collar is on the normal high tops?