1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

I'm just here for anti-expo tees. Still yet to try one. Really not feeling a lot based off the lookbook which is good because I spent way too much on season 8 collection. Denim offerings always grow on me, so there might be a cop there. Also feelin the color blocked jackets. Other than that, stuff looks nice. Just not really my style.

2. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

The washed U-necks and white denim got my interest. Glad to see such a stark contrast from you last years S/S, and although this seasons not my style atm ...it still shows JE got the sauce.

3. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

I dig the lookbook but almost all will be a pass for me. Haha which i'm not complaining because my wallet could use a break and I know there will be plenty to buy later in the season. Excited for new main line items in the seasonal colours as well. The cardigan had me intrigued but after seeing more pics of the length i don't think it will work for me.

4. NikeOG

NikeOG Senior member

I'm really feelin the the direction JE went this season. My must cop will be the pocket Tees in any color loll I'm a sucka for pockets.
    [​IMG]

Also, the thumper and belt tie nicely together, I''m feelin the thumper for sure and the belt. That orange will be a go to forsure.
    [​IMG]

Lastly I'm really diggin the new footwear. Assuming these are JE's and not CP. They some what in my opion are a blend of cp and Stan smith with the toe box, but overall all a must cop!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  5. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

This has gotta be the largest lookbook to drop yet.
    Ish looks DOPE.

Im wondering if that bomber is dropping in more colors, besides pink and black. I'm hoping not..bc then steal all my money.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ryan Chando

Ryan Chando Well-Known Member

I really loved the Watching Water show last year and the lookbook did not disappoint.

Heres my wish list:

Definitely
    Reversible Bomber - excited to see what other colors come out, but I love the "Drive" vibes with the black/pink
    Grey/Blue/White Anorak or Fullzip
    Distressed Coast Denim - I wonder if this is going to be a new cut
    Cardigan (Creme, Grey) - finally
    Jellyfish Shirt
    Orange Belt
    Low Tops (Grey, Pink)
    Slides

Maybe
    Pink Riders Jacket
    Navy Riders Jacket
    White Chinos

Stray Observations
    Love the embroidering on the dress shirts and "watching water" tees
    I really hope the socks and sunglasses come out this season
    Anyone know where in Mexico this was shot?

I'm really looking forward to the Season 10 show next month but I feel like JE always shines in the Spring.

7. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

t shirts look cool... i like the waffle/mesh t shirt
    cardigans are dope

i just hope everything isn't in the natural color and i hope they just drop stuff in white too
    thats really it

8. TrendyTrez

TrendyTrez Active Member

which ones the jelly fish shirt?

9. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I'm a sucker for pocket tees as well, not sure why but the pocket always makes it looks a tad bit dressier than a regular tee to me

1 person likes this.
  10. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I am happy there are plenty of stemtent pieces. I have plenty of basics so I don't really need much more of that. I'm also glad no paint splatter on those dark blue jeans. I personally don't like the paint either

11. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Ugh just realized..reversible jackets. I'd rather have single sided and dual zip.

12. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

[​IMG]

13. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

For those asking, the low tops are ours. You only see JE and Nike footwear / Vans in here.

1 person likes this.
  14. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

[​IMG]

You guys are ripping off vans pretty hard here then xD

15. rs1398

rs1398 Well-Known Member

Interested in the grey low tops for sure, maybe get a cardigan and share it with the girl. Def not a fan of the new distressed jeans and the blue pair also appears to have paint on them as well. Hope we see some coast and anti-expo in mainline colors.

16. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

My bad - Vans in one shot.

1 person likes this.
  17. fraz24

fraz24 New Member

Does anyone have a new Kelly Green Villain sweatshirt in a 2/M or 3/L that they would want to sell? Thanks so much.

18. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

19. Crshngdwn

Crshngdwn Senior member

Reversible is interesting, but I agree. It's tough to go back after using Dual Zip pieces!

20. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Not sure why pink, royal and Kelly blue aren't liked. They all are killer when you mix them with the traditional JE colors.