1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

if i remember correctly, it's usually a campaign that shows the direction / concept of the season as a whole, then lookbooks per delivery split

2. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Content is blocked on that site if you aren't a subscriber. Mind posting the image?

3. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

o damn didn't even realize haha, my girl has an acct through work and was logged in on my comp. screenshotted everything for y'all:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Marco Storari

Marco Storari Senior member

No specific women's pieces but there's a turtle neck crop top?

Any of you guys cawping that?

Jokes aside, I love that they have a female model; I'm a big "fan" of girls dressing like that

1 person likes this.
  5. shoewizz

shoewizz Well-Known Member

Can't believe the number of clowns in here. Yeah, Turnip is a horrible person because he thinks a company selling $200 hoodies should have basic understanding of how to cater to their consumers.

Every single one of you in here saying "ITS A YEAR OLD OMG HOW CAN U EXPECT JE TO HELP" are just painting "clueless consumer" on your chest. I have a fucking gildan shirt that I have literally worn nearly 1000 times and it has held up better than @royizzle's hoodie.

Turnip is right, you guys are just stanning and acting like JE is doing you a favor by letting you pay them a profit for clothes.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  6. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

^^^And here I was thinking this conversation was over. Just let us "stan" in peace then. Take your ball and go home.

1 person likes this.
  7. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Looks like we are finally getting JE cardigans, the cardigans from the Spring runway look dope. Hope there is a black colorway.

8. 513wildcat

513wildcat Active Member

My pocket that was the same nylon type material had a hole in it my first time wearing. Must have came like that. I didn't care enough to tell JE I just wear it as is not a big deal. But those elbows...... lol.

9. shoewizz

shoewizz Well-Known Member

Turnip's post was old but seeing as everyone was bullying him because he had the minority view, I had to butt back in.

10. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

I thought his POV on the matter was quite illogical myself, but I offered the simple advice of taking it to a tailor and so did others. I don't see how that's bullying. In fact those were the first responses that he got. I think he came here expecting everyone to jump on the bandwagon of JE CS being trash, etc. and when that didn't happen he just kept the argument going for the folks that disagreed. Conversely, look how everyone is reacting to the bolivia with the elbow blow outs. No one is excusing that because the circumstances are completely different. Just because we're all JE enthusiasts by no means translates into us being blinded and incapable of pointing out quality issues when there is one. His case just wasn't that, and is easily fixable.

1 person likes this.
  11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

12. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

@shoewizz

fair... people got a little overly aggressive with the whole horrible person thing, but when you start an argument ON THE INTERNET you have to expect that people become keyboard warriors. there's nothing wrong with what turnip said. there just can't be an expectation that everyone is going to take your side and you can't get salty if people don't agree with you

and you guys keep acting like this one account of a damaged item and bad experience with CS is showing us all the light. a couple bad experiences with their cs versus the number of great experiences we're heard of in this thread does not mean their customer service team doesn't have "a basic understanding of how to cater to consumers" customer service is inconsistent with any company.

if you guys actually spent time in the forum, and seen all the positives, then you would understand where we're coming from as well. it's not fair to be calling us out, when you can't even try to see things from our perspective accept that fact that there is merit to us all liking the brand and excusing its shortcomings here and there.

13. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

ok the lookbook is here can we all stop being bored af and DROP IT PLEASE D: [​IMG]

edit: woop same 3 slides from the wwd article zzzzzzz

14. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

asked this question before. Anyone who has Springs and the Mr Porter Indigo wash can comment. are they actually different washes or are the Mr Porter basically springs with some rips and repairs

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

They are different.

1 person likes this.
  16. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

The point is that this guy over-reacted to issue on a ridiculous level. Just yesterday I had a talk with CS because my Slate expo was mislabeled as a size 2 when it was really a size 3. So i ended up with a shirt 1 size larger than I paid for. They offered to credit my account and have the item shipped back. I didn't want to do that, and asked for a discount code instead and advice on how a tailor could adjust the sizing. Simple as that. I didn't freak out, and trash talk the CS or JE production error.

I'm using this as an example, otherwise I would have never even mentioned this on the thread.....

17. nosurrender414

nosurrender414 Active Member

18. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Wtf is going on here?
    [​IMG]
    The line on her abdomen is f'ing with my mind

19. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

LOOOL das just like a sheer underlayer with a middle seam dawg [​IMG]lookin like she just had surgery or some shit

1 person likes this.
  20. hannie2

hannie2 Senior member

If I'm 33 in the old cast 2, should I size up to 34 for the new fit?