• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hype1234

Reaction score
not gonna lie.. i do not like the fit/style of those sweatpants @srizvi722 but as always thanks for sharing.

I think they look pretty cool, and it's kind of refreshing to see a change-up from the super-slim-fit around the calf. The drop-crotch, slim calf look might be a little bit more flattering on @srizvi722 because his legs are mad skinny (don't worry bro, mine are too haha), but it could be getting to the point of being played out in my opinion.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the sizing on it?

Same as all escos, they fit on the slimmer side but stretch out over time. Size Small is always too fitted for me, and size Medium on me may look too loose for some people, but I like them fitting a litter looser rather than too tight.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
God damnit, don't think I am going to be able to fit these size 30 Springs... Anybody else notice the difference in fit/sizing on these than all of the other denim?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

God damnit, don't think I am going to be able to fit these size 30 Springs... Anybody else notice the difference in fit/sizing on these than all of the other denim?

I feel like they are on the tighter side/most give for a non-stretch out of all the JE denim I own.

boxdok

Reaction score
I feel like my pair of springs stretched like crazy. I feel as though i should of sized down. Just stick with it they will eventually stretch quite a bit

ThomSquared

Reaction score

I feel like my pair of springs stretched like crazy. I feel as though i should of sized down. Just stick with it they will eventually stretch quite a bit

You're probably right but... I'm thinking this might just be a good excuse to throw them up on classifieds for retail, so I can get some more $ for JE F/W. :slayer:

boxdok

Reaction score
Yeah there are like 3 pair of jeans i want from F/W and i still haven't picked up a pair of scarab yet. Im looking at spending at least a grand just on JE jeans. Smh

Hype1234

Reaction score
Yeah there are like 3 pair of jeans i want from F/W and i still haven't picked up a pair of scarab yet. Im looking at spending at least a grand just on JE jeans. Smh

I read this and was like "where does he think he's going to acquire 3 pairs of JE jeans for a grand after tax?". Then I realized you probably don't live in Canada. Haha man I hate this country's currency sometimes.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look book preview looks sweet. Need both things. Season looks really promising and huge step forward

gerg99

Reaction score
That new material looks interesting. Not sure the texture is for me though, lookin' a bit scaley for my liking. Maybe it'll grow on me haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads