1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

If you use paypal, you can get reimbursed shipping costs 12/year

2. rs1398

rs1398 Well-Known Member

I agree the Odeon wash looks different however I asked and apparently no changes to wash just the updated cut.

[​IMG]

3. ppGrailed24

ppGrailed24 Well-Known Member

I wore the washed cropped jeans not even five times and had a crotch blow out already at school

4. Drdrew

Drdrew Member

yikes that's terrible.

5. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

@sheeky I'd wait it on it like leflop mentioned. But..just for reference, there's Navy top right vs. black bottom left. Every pic will give off different colors, but you can get a general idea. I put on my navy half zip in navy the other day thinking it was black and didn't realize it was navy until a little while later. Great color but too close to black so I ended up selling it
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    2 people like this.
  6. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

I need to try the new cut out. Old cut sucked on me

7. Enigma1

Enigma1 Senior member

Can someone post some photos of the Brown Villain, and Escobars if they have? I'm wondering if the brown looks like a standard military color brown, or if it has a nice rich, deep look to it as we've seen on the recent green hues of sage, alpine, etc. Thanks in advance

8. beans718

beans718 Senior member

new fit is GOAT to me

9. Denim_Connoisseur

Denim_Connoisseur Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The pictures include Alpine Escobars vs. the Brown Escobars under regular lighting and white lighting. I hope it helps.

1 person likes this.
  10. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Senior member

how do the cast 2 fit compared to rag and bone fit 1? R&B fit 1 is my go to - it is super slim on my legs tho and I can't go any slimmer without being completely skin tight. Thanks

11. Enigma1

Enigma1 Senior member

Thanks so much man, that helps a ton. Do you have a villiain? I'm on the fence on purchasing a sweat set since I've never worn brown before, do you find it pretty versatile with denim and such? Thanks for taking the time gain, I really appreciate it.

12. Sheeky

Sheeky Member

Appreciate it.. any idea when the new season drops?

13. Sheeky

Sheeky Member

Thanks a lot.. so the question is now.. if I own the KM in slate should I buy it in black as well.

14. Bimmer93

Bimmer93 Senior member

Buy every shade and wear Kakes 7 days a week.

15. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

Yes yes yes . Such a comfy cat

[​IMG]

16. Denim_Connoisseur

Denim_Connoisseur Well-Known Member

The only villain I have is a short sleeve crewneck in black. IMO villains sweatshirts are pretty versatile and can be worn with denim or with Escobars. If you haven't tried one on before, I'd recommend to size up by one size since they run small. Good luck!

17. Sheeky

Sheeky Member

lol can't tell if that's sarcasm

18. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

[​IMG]
    Royal blue got me feeling like I'm working at Best Buy. Instant return.

8 people like this.
  19. beans718

beans718 Senior member

still dont understand how ppl were slandering my man @srizvi722.. if it wasnt for him we would never know the difference between midnight/dark navy, or slate/dark navy or sage/olive :lol:

20. 973god

973god Senior member

I've never bought any JE denim before but I wanna buy my first pair from this restock so I'm looking for some opinions. I know I should buy what's most suitable for my style but here's my thinking…

The Nero's are black and black goes with everything so that's almost an auto cop on I'd wear them the most out of the three. Personally I think the Odeon wash is the sickest wash and probably my favorite jean color from JE. But the Springs are a classic and I love how they don't have knee blowouts so they can be worn more formally. Looking for some feedback or a consensus that if you had to take one of the three, which are you copping. Thanks fam.