1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

Damn all you cats are sizing down on the kake. not me.

2. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

I owned a pair of Represent Chelsea boots and ended up selling them because I just think the suede quality wasn't great and sort of thin in my opinion. Also they run small and I had to size up, but I will admit the wolf grey color is pretty sick in person. Going to save up for Bottega Veneta's instead

3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Yes. Slp boots work the best for me. I got skinny legs so skinny boots are needed.

Tbh you can size up to xl. The fit difference isn't that much as far as looks go. Xl might be more comfortable

4. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...se-exclusive-taupe-suede-buckle-boots/1731913

5. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

6. n5ek5

n5ek5 Senior member

I was the same way and got the indigos.

7. drisk34

drisk34 Active Member

im interested in getting some better pictures of the natural color too. anyone have the long sleeve u neck by any chance?

8. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

What are your guys fav tee's besides classic crews and how do you wear them. I have several classic crews and looking to branch out. Thinking about mercer and u-neck.

9. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Sorry for the wrinkles, but here is a pic next to a white undershirt [​IMG]
    I'm honestly not in love with the color.

1 person likes this.
  10. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

[​IMG]

Wowowow. Hope they make this color in the flash dual zip

1 person likes this.
  11. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

You're asking how to wear a tshirt? Seriously?

12. drisk34

drisk34 Active Member

thanks man. one of the only reasons I dont like JEs white tees is because of how see through it is. Can you see through this at all?

13. Enexde96

Enexde96 Senior member

We still making villains -.-

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Senior member

Can't speak to any JE footwear, but many people here seem to love them. I personally wear my CP Chelseas much more than my SLP and Story et Fall, mainly due to comfort. The crepe sole is much more comfortable in my opinion, although it can get dirty, but I kinda wear them as my beaters. I do agree that I wouldn't pay full price for them.

15. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I tend to wear a tee under the shirt, and you can kind of see it. The color is a little strange to me. The natural looks either dirty to me or like I washed a white shirt with a red shirt. I was hoping for an off-white or a cream.

16. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Kudos to JE for putting out some bright colors, but I can't see these working with any of the denim from the previous season (other than the white denim). All the denim is so dirty and this royal blue is so bright and vibrant. Hopefully new (clean) denim drops soon

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  17. blue2007

blue2007 Senior member

Do you think it looks too tight now? The XL is definitely longer, especially sleeve length which might cause the material to fold more. The one spot it will be probably more comfortable is when I zip it up since it has an additional 2 inches there. Not sure if the XL will look oversized on me.

18. dmill

dmill Senior member

so we got Midnight, Jade, Dark Navy, and now ROYAL BLUE.

So many options..

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  19. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Villains still sell out doh...I'm not coppin but why slow down if people still buyin

20. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

TTS. I have the tan pair from last year, and I think they are great. The strap rides up a little bit on my pair, so I have to adjust them a few times throughout the day, but not a huge deal.

They're a steal for $200.